𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

Time moved quickly as the group traveled around the arcade playing the various games available. You had fun, finally spending a day outside the house with the people you loved the most. And what made you happier was seeing everybody easing up on Santana. Especially Daysha who had to pull off him a couple of times.

Eventually, your time was over and you all made your way to the reward shop to exchange the tickets you won. You and Jaida walked around the store together, looking at the multiple gifts that stocked the shelves. You picked up the hat, checking the price tag, "Ugh, why is everything so expensive?"

"You just suck at the games," Jaida laughed, picking up a large teddy bear from the shelf.

You rolled your eyes at her, "Yeah? How many tickets you got?"

"250."

You gasped, looking at the stack of tickets that she held, "There's no way..." You had about 50 tickets, which at most could get you a coffee mug. Jaida, on the other hand, was now bringing the teddy bear up to the cash register with Jasaia who had a smaller version of it.

You looked over to your other friends who were waiting outside the store for you to finish shopping. Daysha had spent her tickets on candy, which was now nothing but wrappers. Trell had gotten Chanelle a small dino plushie which he carried while Chance and her played with the neon football they spent their tickets together on.

You sighed, doing one more lap around the store. You stopped at an otter plushie, looking at the tickets that remained in your hand. You sighed, looking at the tag that read 150 tickets.

"You want it?" You turned to see Santana standing quietly behind you. His curly hair fell in his face as he waited patiently for you to answer.

"Yeaaa, it's so cute," You said, taking it off the shelf to give it a squeeze, "I just don't have enough tickets to get it."

"Here," He held out his hand revealing his unused tickets.

"No, it's ok. You don't have to-"

"Take them. I wasn't planning on buying nothing anyways," He said, placing the tickets in your hand.

"Thanks," You smiled. You guided the two of you to the cash register where you gently handed the plushie to the cashier, along with the collection of tickets. The cashier scanned the tag, making a neon green 150 appear on the register.

"You still have 100 tickets left," The cashier said handing the remaining tickets over to Tana, "You can go back and get something else or I can just throw the rest away for you."

Tana looked at the tickets, shrugging, "I'll just throw them-"

"Holdon!" You said, grabbing the tickets from his hand. Tana's confused face watched as you made your way back to the aisles. After a bit of searching, you came back carrying a small red sketchbook in your hand. A gold S gleamed on the front as you placed it on the counter. "This too please," You cheesed, giving the cashier the remainder of the tickets.

The cashier rang it up, putting both the book and the otter in a plastic bag. They handed it to you with a smile, as the two of you made your way out the store.

"Here you go," You said, taking the book out of the bag.

He held his hand out, hesitating for a bit, before taking it. "You didn't have to get me this," He smiled, brushing along the beige pages with his fingers, "I was fine with nothing."

You shrugged, pulling your otter out of the bag. "It would be a waste of tickets just to throw them away," You said, causing him to laugh a bit, "Plus, I owe you. You've done a lot for me, Tana."