"Jungkook." I quietly moaned out. As he heard my moan, his breath hitched. Never in a million years had he thought he would ever hear you moaning his name but neither did you. Retracting his hand away from my boob, he slipped his hand out of my shirt - resting his hand on my thigh.

"Take your shirt off." Immediately, I clutched my shirt tightly.

"Wh-why?"

"We need to take some steamy Insta pics." He pulled his phone out, shaking it in front of me.

"Steamy? Why steamy photos?"

"Because, if we wanna make my ex jealous, we need to look like we're having more fun than her." My eyes blinked.

"We can just take some cute photos or something." Clicking his tongue, he shook his head.

"That won't be enough."

"But-"

"No buts. You said you'll be my fake girlfriend so do as I say." Rolling my eyes,I crossed my arms.

"I'm not your little puppet Jeon." Gritting his teeth, his grip around my thigh tightened.

"Don't test my patience. I'll take you right here on this couch if you don't do as I say." Shutting up, I pulled my shirt off - revealing my slim body and breasts that were barely covered with my black lace bra. I felt his eyes linger on my breasts. Scoffing, I snapped my fingers in front of his eyes.

"Eyes up here boy." Shaking his head, he positioned me in a way that his head was resting against my neck - whilst his arms were wrapped around my waist. Raising his right hand, we both stated into the camera but neither of us were smiling.

"Smile." Jungkook whisper yelled.

"You first." After a little staring contest between the two of us, we both faced the iPhone camera and gave the cheesiest smile. After taking a few with the same pose, Jungkook pecked my cheeks - immediately snapping the picture. My cheeks became a shade of pink due to the unexpected affection.

"Now you kiss me." My eyes bulged out of my sockets.

"Huh?"

"Why? Scared that I'll find out you're a bad ki-" His words got cut off as my lips crashed into his own. At first it was a gentle kiss but soon turned into a make out session as I bit Jungkook's bottom lip - entering his mouth. Our tongues wrestled with each other whilst I pulled Jungkook closer - my hands cupping his cheeks. Tugging on his lip ring, he moaned in my mouth causing vibrations. Separating our lips, I panted.

"Did you take the photo?" His doe eyes stared at me before he warily shook his head "no". Groaning, I replied back.

"This time take the photo." I pulled him in for another kiss. Our lips molded together whilst I adjusted myself on his lap - straddling him. Quickly he snapped a few shots of us making out. Pulling apart from him, I noticed how his lips were glossy. Wow. If he looks like this after a kiss, I wonder what he looks like after sex. Shaking my head at my crude thoughts, I jumped off his lap - looking for my shirt. As I pulled my shirt down, concealing my chest - I gazed over Jungkook who seemed to be in a daze. Kicking his shin, I asked.

"Are you okay?" He nodded abruptly.

"Right well you can post the photos on insta. Make sure to tag me." With that, I placed my bag on my shoulder and headed for the door. A hand grasping my wrist prevented me from opening the door. Raising an eyebrow at Jungkook, I waited for what he had to say.

"I uhh I didn't repay you. You know, the enemies with benefits?" Letting out a soft chuckle, I removed my wrist from his hand.

"It's fine. I know we made a deal but let's forget about it for tonight. I have assignments to catch up on, so I'll see you tomorrow." Smiling at him, I exited his apartment - heading home.

Jungkook's pov

Why do I feel disappointed? Sighing, I headed for my room only to be met with a jumping Bam.

"Hey boy." I cooed as I hunched down to scratch his head and back, earning satisfied barks from him.

"You know, barking at Minji was a bit much right?" As if he could understand he shook his head no making me chuckle.

"Well next time I want you to play nice. You can only bark at her and try to bite her when I tell you to." His head titled to the side as if he were thinking about this proposal. Soon he wagged his tail and began licking my face.

"I'll take that as a yes." Standing back on my feet, I headed for the bathroom for a nice warm shower. After I finished, I headed towards my bed in nothing but my boxers.

Scrolling through my phone, I started selecting the pictures Minji and I took an hour ago and posted them - not forgetting to tag her. As I swiped through my new post, I couldn't help but notice how ethereal Minji looked. When I pecked her cheek, it looked like she was about to explode. Either by my charms or by her fury.

Chuckling, I clicked her profile and began scanning through her old posts. One post caught my attention. It was her and a muscular guy, hugging and giggling together. Her nose was covered with some frosting - probably from the birthday cake the two were having. Her eyes crinkled as she smiled brightly. This guy really made her happy. Rolling my eyes, I continued swiping her post until my eyes landed on her kissing his lips. Clicking my jaw, I read her caption.

"My baby. Thank you for such a nice birthday. I love you @sanjook;)😚❤️"

Clicking his username I sighed as it said account unavailable. Turning my phone off, I stared at my dark ceiling. My thoughts were consumed by Minji's ex until soon slumber engulfed me.

×××
1612 words - I know this is a short chapter but don't worry the next one is long