Part 10

Mr. Clyde McIntyre has already acquired the Primal Virus and hasn't tested it yet. He plans to weaponize the usage of the said vial.

If there was one thing he did hanker after, it was the research of Annas parents but it seems he cant get through it. His greed pushes him to this extent where he can no longer identify whats bad for himself as long as he did everything to his heart's content.

*Ring! Ring!*

Ill wire 5 million dollars in your account. I dont care how you do it as long as you finish them. Mr. McIntyre.

Alright. Mark agreed without any hesitation. He kills for money. It doesnt matter who was her target as long as it pays off the deal.

*Tooooot* a message from his bank.

Mark prepared his gears and carefully planned how to deal with his target. He gathered all of the resources he needed and asked his co-mercenaries to drive the van.

He was carrying a heavy weapon and relentlessly fired the Gatling gun in front of the building leaving the agents to fire back and die eventually. As soon as the Gatling gun bullets were depleted. The 10-man assault of mercenaries led by Mark entering the IIC shooting everyone on sight.

Inch by inch they check the doors, finding his target.

Jack woke up hearing those massive chaos in the agency. Suddenly, a scared nurse came inside and Jack asked her curiously.

What's going on? he asked.

We are under attack again by some mercenaries who wear masks. the nurse explained.

He picked Anna up and put her under the bed to hide her. He hasnt fully recovered yet and his body was still in excruciating pain. He took the stethoscope and hid himself on the other bed.

The nurse tried to escape, before she could open the door she was shot by the mercenary and fell off the ground. The mercenary opens the door and walks toward the bed. Jack alerts himself for an encounter and waits for the right timing to execute him. The tired mercenary sat on the bed and smoked comfortably. Jack takes advantage of the moment and strangles him on the neck with a stethoscope. He grabs the combat knife in his pocket and stabs him multiple times on the neck.

He wears the vest and gets all the equipment he has in his body including the radio. He might as well make use of the situation to kill 9 more of Mark's subordinates. On the radio, Jack heard Mark commanding his whole team. He knew he was the only one left on the squad.

Boss A? Is that you wiping us out? I regret I did not finish you that time. Mark said viciously. He didn't expect Jack would answer him.

You will regret crossing the line for money. Jack said in a cold tone voice.

Mark laughed loudly as he thought Jack was saying absolutely rubbish.

Mr. Miles passed by and saw Mark walking cautiously. He shot him in the head but due to old stature and bad eyesight it didnt hit him. Mark fired back and landed it on his shoulder making him groan in pain and fell off the ground.

On the other hand, Jack heard the gunfire and Mr. Miles grunting. He rushes towards the nearby room and sees Mark. He places the radio in front of him and walks backward quietly waiting for him to take the bait.

Mark radioed, Hello! Jack, are you ready to meet your maker?

Mark heard the feedback and he showered it with a bullet in that direction. When he runs out of bullets he peeks on the back of the table and sees no one. As he draws closer, Jack suddenly comes out where he was hiding and shoots Mark on his neck making him bleed. Jack attempted for another shot and realized he had run out of bullets.