Part 4

Jack was on his way to the airport with Anna. They met the pilot at the entrance and flew to the province of Xu Chengshi.

Upon landing at Xu Chengshi Airport, suddenly a woman bumped into Jack, she left a folder and ran away. Jack chases the girl towards the stairs, Where is she, he looks around to find her trace but disappears right before his eyes. Shes fast.

This folder contains files of local gangs and terrorists in the region.

Most of the gang raid the stores and business entities for supplies and hoarding for their own benefit.

On the other hand, the military and police had a clash against the local terrorists who wanted to destabilize the entire city for their own motive.

These groups constitute a hundred or more people, they have all the equipment, grenades, firearms, shields etc. to take down the government. The military and police joined forces to prevent the catastrophe.

He had to hurry and retrieve the vial as soon as possible. If his speculation was right this vial can be used as a biological weapon. It was very crucial if the vials fell out in the hands of someone who had an ill intention.

Jack and Anna head to the abandoned laboratory to investigate. They were both wearing hazmat suits and carrying flashlights. There was a group of black composition oomycetes on the wall. As soon as Jack touched the sample it turned to a boiling liquid and dispersed into the air leaving a smoky vision.

Jack scanned the map and found Room A Sector 3 where it was located. Jack and Anna traversed throughout the hallway.

Here! They both entered the room. Jack found a very huge wrench beside the switch, it was rusted. He inserted a force to move the switch slowly and didnt notice the capacitor was missing.

Anna discovered a dead corpse of an engineer next to the power box. She draws near the corpse and grabs the capacitor to the corpse hand. Suddenly, the corpse holds on to her wrist.

Jack! Help! Anna shouts, her face turns pale and shivered with fear.

Jack ran as fast as he could and swung the wrench on the corpse's head before he could bite her off.

*WHACK! * Blood was spurting out from his head, a bunch of black fungus splattered on the floor and dispersed in the air.

What was that? Jack asked with curiosity.

Water fungus. Anna answered in her mind and looked away.

Jack seized the capacitor and turned on the breaker. The entire laboratory lit up once again and turned off their flashlight.

Jack examined the map and this Room C Sector 5 caught his interest. It was on the par end of the laboratory. Both of them step on the catwalk and inspect the room, its well air conditioned and the temperature was too high. If it weren't for the suit they would be freezing to death. On the cryonic capsules, there are different species from obliterated human bodies to different kinds of animals floating in cryogenic liquid. The sight of these experiments made him nauseous. He thinks Clyde McIntyre was nefarious to carry out his ambition.

Anna tried her best to recall her memories but she vaguely remembers everything. She left Jack and went to the opposite room.

Henceforward, Jack turned on the computer and plugged in his USB, he downloaded all the databases. He scouted around the area to find the vial. He found a safe lock box and carefully picked up the vial.

Unexpectedly, someone hit him on the head and left him unconscious.

A moments later, finally Jack woke up and the vial was long gone.