𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 - 𝔷𝔬𝔬 ཐིཋྀ⋆

Start from the beginning

My chest heaved slower and slower, calming down in his presence. It was a silly dream. The funeral thing actually happened, but my eyes were never full of blood and I most definitely never got stabbed.

"Matteo?"
"Yes, it's me. You're safe."

His graceful touch trailed over my arms and face. "What happened? Are you in pain? Do you need something?" He questioned, intertwining our hands.

"I had a nightmare, I'm sorry."
"Don't be sorry. Do you want to tell me what happened?"

I pressed a kiss on his mouth, feeling how the butterflies swirled around in my stomach.

"I dreamt about my brother and how someone stabbed me."

He flinched at my mentions of stabbing. "That's horrible. You already told me about your brother and I can imagine, how much you've been through. If you want to open up about what happened, I'm right here."

I nodded, burying my face into the crook of his neck, and pulling him on top of me. There was a need to stop the sorrow and feel his hands all over me. Providing warmth and keeping me safe from all the things of the past. I needed to stop acting weak around him, it's embarrassing to feel emotional in front of a person who is only interested in you in a sexual and business manner.

"I want you," I whispered, letting my lips trace over his Adam's apple, garnering a quick jerk of his body. My hands slipped under his shirt.
"Fuck..." He whimpered, shutting his eyes for a matter of seconds.

His lips landed on my hipbone, kissing it, upwards. "Unbutton your shirt, Cariña, now." My finger fumbled with the black knobs, starting with the bottom one. His hot breath hit my abdomen, causing me to flinch. I continued, feeling how his fingers hooked my low-rise shorts and began to pull them down, slowly.

Right before I could reveal my bra to him, he stopped kissing and seemed to be detached. "What is wrong?" I investigated, lifting his chin. He scanned my teary cheeks and blinked several times.

"That feels wrong..." My brows furrowed together, sitting upwards. "What do you mean?"

Matteo swallowed. "You woke up, crying and fearful. Let's not forget that you were having a glass of wine before going to bed and you look super tired. You're not consent, Cariña."

"I'm consent and I do want you right now."
He chuckled, pulling my pants up, and placing a brief kiss on my forehead. "I want you to be one hundred percent consent and not only mostly. When I'm inside of you, I want you to scream my name and not wonder if you should get more sleep or how to get rid of sore eyes that don't come from pleasure."

An immense warm tingling started in my abdomen, creeping through my veins and whole body. "I may or may not be in the best state of mind, I'm sorry."

He grinned. "You don't need to overshadow your emotions when you're with me. Is it because you think I won't care?"
"I think it's mainly because it's embarrassing and we should focus on working with each other instead of growing attachment."

His lids lowered and fuck, his face all litten up by moonlight equals the definition of beauty.

"I'd burn this office down once it's finished, so we would need to start all over again if that's what it takes to make you grow feelings."

"I can't grow feelings if you install a tracker in my car and exclude me from all the things happening around us. I have the right to know when my life is in danger. Bonds with people form with trust and if you can't provide me such, we will run in circles and you can burn down thirty-one offices."

He raised an eyebrow and his top lip to smile in a playful manner as if he found joy in a serious conversation. "Do you know how much I love when you're lecturing me? Please keep doing that."