Town date

a/n (its not really a date)
also uh my practicals as over but my main exams are starting so updates are gonna go awry.

(Its been a few days few long days ik but uh the group invited her to go to the town in last ch)

I was in my dorm trying to tie up the ribbons on the back of my dress 

'why won't it-'

'god i'll be late if this isn't over soon' I thought as i continued to try to tie the ribbons. 

"I'll be going then. Lock the door before leaving" My roommate said as she left our shared dorm,not closing the door.

"Creampuff girl" A stoic voice spoke from out of nowhere.

I look towards my open dorm door,finding mash.

"Ah can you help me out?" I asked. It was a simple request. The dress was far from revealing.

Mash nodded and came inside as i turned out,implying for him to tie the ribbons on the back of my dress

But just as he took the ribbon in his hands,I gulped

'WHY DOES THIS FEEL SO AWKWARD??????????'

'WHAT THE FUC-'  

"OW!" I blurted out as I was shortly squeezed by the ribbons wayy to hard for a short amount of time.

"MASH WHAT ARE YOU DOI-!" I yelled as I turned around to see the two ribbons in his hands.

"I only tried to tie it" He replied with his flat expression face.

"It's fine" I said as I sighed,taking the ribbons in my hand.

"I'll find something else to wear. Why don't you get out?" I spoked and he left.