"Here." He removed the ruff and put it onto the bard. "I got you this... neck brace. Wear that for a few days, till it's better. Although, you might want to keep it, suits you."

"What about the play?" Martha queried, staring at them all, searching for the answers.

"Gone." The Time Lord shrugged. "I looked all over, every single copy of Love's Labours Won went up in the sky."

"My lost masterpiece."

"You could write it up again." She offered, brightly, receiving a poignant look from EJ.

"Yeah, better not, Will." The Doctor deflected, quickly. "There's still power in those words, maybe it best stays forgotten."

"Oh, but I've got new ideas!" Shakespeare was full of emotion, and joy, within so much of his words, so different than before. "Perhaps it's time I wrote about fathers and sons. In memory of my boy. My precious Hamnet."

Martha's eyebrows raised. "Hamnet?"

"That's him."

"Ham...net?"

"Shut up." EJ hissed, shaking his head.

Shakespeare turned to her. "What's wrong with that?"

"Anyway, time we were off." The Doctor swayed the conversation. "I've got a nice attic in the Tardis where this lot can scream for all eternity."

EJ had been trying not to look at the sphere, because it partly made him feel uncomfortable. There was something about people trapped within glass, even if they were evil, and they had tried to overtake the Earth, there could have been a better fate. Although, he was unsure what that fate might have been.

"And, I've got to take Martha back to Freedonia."

"You mean travel on through time and space?" Shakespeare asked, catching them all slightly off guard.

Carefully, the Doctor hummed. "You what?"

"You're from another world, like the Carrionites. Martha and EJ are from the future." There was a confidence, and an arrogance, which made it all the more impressive. "It's not hard to work out."

"That's incredible. You are incredible!"

"We're alike in many ways, Doctor." He did not seem to falter. "Martha, let me say goodbye to you with a new verse. A sonnet for my Dark Lady."

"Can I urge you never to say that again?" EJ's eyes widened. "Just... please don't."

"Shall I compare thee to a summer's day? Thou art more lovely and more temperate..."

The Doctor's eyes widened, and the Thompson boy turned to him, shocked, his voice low as he whispered. "Is that Ode to a Summer's Day?"

"Yeah... yeah... I think so."

For a second, he seemed to freeze. "But it's ten years early."

"Yep." The Doctor popped the p. "I think he wrote it about Martha."

"I think my heart just broke." EJ said, monotonously.

"Will!"

"Will!"

"Will!" Two of the actors sprinted through the doors of the Globe. "You'll never believe it! She's here! She's turned up!"

"We're the talk of the town. She heard about last night, she wants us to perform it again!"

"Who?" Martha asked the question they were all thinking.

"Her Majesty." The younger of the two said through gritted teeth. "She's here."