Say yes?

The two of them were just finishing their food, when Dave payed and dragged Karkat out of the restaurant and into the car. Dave stayed quiet the whole ride, leaving Karkat to wonder about the situation himself. After about a 10 minute drive, Dave stopped the car and lead Karkat out to a park.
"Eh? Dave?" Karkat asked, completely confused. Once they are next to the middle of the park near a pond. Karkat sits on the bench and waits for the other to sit next to him. But he doesn't. Instead he gets on one knee in front of him. Karkat covers his mouth with one hand and his eyes start to well with tears. Dave grabs on of his hands and looks up at the troll.
"Karkat Vantas. I know this may be very cheesy, but I think you're into this... So..." He takes a deep inhale. "Karkat. I love you. So much. You are one of the best things that has ever happened to me. Scratch that. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. And that's why we are here and all that has happened. I'm sorry if I confused you but.... Karkat, will you please marry me?" Dave takes out a box out of his pocket and opens it. Looking up at Karkat, he sees him nodding frantically, not able to speak. Dave gets up and sits next to him, putting the ring on his finger. Wiping Karkat's tears off, Dave pulls him into a hug. Once closer to him he hears that Karkat has been whispering yes over and over again. Dave kisses the troll's cheek and stands up. Still not letting go of the smaller's boy hand, he begins to walk back to the car. Once they arrive home, the night is shared with loving cuddles and many kisses. Even after letting the fact sink in that Dave has chosen him to be his for the rest of his life.

*A/N*
Thank you for reading this so far. I'm still surprised that my story has gotten over 1.5k reads!!! O my goodness! Thank you! I will need some more ideas after the next chapter, so please send em in. I will be on a bus all of Monday, so the next few chapters will be longer. Sorry this took so long to come out, but I've been doing this summer program. I hope you like this story. Please vote and follow. Hugs and cheek kisses! :)