Trying out Video Games

"WHY THE FUCK ISNT HE MOVING?!" Karkat yells at the animated person on the screen.

"because you're repeatedly running into a wall." Dave shifts to get comfortable. The two were sitting together with Karkat on Dave's lap and Dave's arms protectively wrapped around him. Dave kisses the troll's head before asking,

"do you need help?"

"NO. I AM PERFECTLY CAPABLE OF FIGURING OUT THIS STUPID HUMAN GAME." Dave laughs softly, knowing Karkat is close to bursting from frustration. Dave whispers what to do into Karkat's ear. Karkat growls but is thankful for the advice, since he was obviously clueless. After a few more pitiful efforts, Karkat gives up and throws the controller.

"easy there." Dave says laughing. Karkat huffs but still leans back into the blonde snuggling against him. Dave begins to play with Karkat's tangled mess of hair, soothing the little troll to sleep.

~time skip~

Dave wakes up to see a small troll snuggled up against him. The cute purrs coming from his boyfriend cause Dave to smile. He rubs Karkat's back and begins to fall back asleep.

Karkat was never a morning person. Well Karkat was never a any-part-of-the-day person. He wakes up and pulls the newfound blanket over his head to shield away the light. The troll presses himself against the pillow, which is surprisingly warm... And breathing... Slowly removing the eye shield he looks up to see that he is in fact not on a bed and his pillow was Dave. Oops. He repositions himself for the comfort of the two of them and lays there waiting for the blonde to awake. Karkat reaches towards his jacket, which lays on the ground, and receives his 'mini husktop'. Scrolling through, he sees that one of his companions has messaged him.

GC (gallowsCALIBRATOR) has begun trolling CG (carcinoGENICIST)

GC: SOOOO. HOWS 1T GO1NG W1TH D4V3??
CG: THAT IS ABSOLUTELY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.
GC: BUT WHY K4RK4T? 1M TH3 ON3 WHO H3LP3D S3T YOU GUYS UP. 1 SHOULD G3T SOM3 UPD4T3.
GC: OR M4YB3 NOTHING H4PP3N3D. D1D YOU W1MP OUT?
CG: I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT. AS A MATTER OF FACT WE ARE PERFECTLY FINE AS WE ARE.
GC: W3LL TH4TS GOOD TO H34R. 4R3 YOU PL4NN1NG ON P41L1NG W1TH H1M? >:)
CG: WHY WOULD I BE THINKING ABOUT THAT ALREADY? IT TAKES TIME TO ESTABLISH A PARTNER AND WE HAVE TO MAKE SURE WE ARE ABSOLUTELY READY.
GC: OK4Y. OK4Y. CH1LL.
CG: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP THE IDEA.
GC: W3LL 4NYW4Y. WOULD YOU AND D4V3 B3 1NT3R3ST3D 1N GO1NG TO TH1S P4RTY WH4T3V3R? N3P3TA W4NTS M3 TO 4SK YOU GUYS.
CG: SEEING AS WE USUALLY DO NOTHING, YEAH. WE'LL GO TO YOUR PARTY THING.
GC: OK4Y S33 YOU TH3R3

GC (gallowsCALIBRATOR) has ceased trolling CG (carcinoGENICEST)

A/N I hope this doesn't suck as much as I think it does. So yeah.