Chapter 5

Nayeon's POV

The moment Sana stepped inside the dorm she just fled to her room. No one knew what was going on, but everyone knew something major had happened.

"Just leave her," Jihyo shouted.

We all just obeyed, not wanting to cause any more trouble. Call it a gut instict- but I felt I needed to talk to her. Everyone was hating on her but I still trusted her enough to believe she was telling the truth.

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard an ear curtling screech from Mina's room. As if on cue the Japanese dashed out of her room, hair a mess, panting heavily, looking like she just woke up from a nightmare.

"WHERE IS SHE? I SWEAR IF SHE KEEPS HIDING I-"

"Mina unnie, calm down. Tell us what's wrong," Chaeng tried to sooth.

"SA...N...A"

"SH...E-"

THUMP. Her body hit the ground as she fainted from the shock. What did Sana do? I ran over to where Mina lay along with the others while Jihyo began calling our manager.

"Omo..what did Sana do to harm Mina like this?!" Jeongyeon started.

"First a boyfriend stealer, now making her faint?!" Dahyun butted in, "I swear I will kill her for Mina unnie."

Now death threats? We don't even know if she was actually lying. This was going to far..

"Guys, wait until we know the truth before making such assumptions. What if Sana wasn't the cause of her faint, I mean you never kno-"

I was cut off when the girl still lying on the floor started to squirm around.

"Sa..na... whe...re...........is... she?" Mina struggled to say through deep breaths.

"Ji, we need to her to explain" I said, "Let's call her out."

The unnie line all waddled over to her door and knocked loudly.

"Sana please come out. You need to explain why Mina fainted. This is serious."

There was no response.

"SANA IF YOY DONT COME OUT RIGHT NOW I WILL BREAK THE DOOR DOWN. 1..2.." Momo screamed.

"okay..okay" She whispered from inside.

My heart broke when I heard her. She was obviously breaking down inside and all of the other girls were just scolding her for something that wasn't even confirmed. I part of me told me that her feelings for him were real, but logic told me otherwise. Aish how much more drama was there going to be on a Monday morning.

Sana's POV

"okay..okay" I replied from inside. I couldn't face them in the state I was in but I had no choice.

I already knew Tae had told Mina. wow. I shouldn't be surprised their relashionship was so perfect, he immediately contacted her huh. I know I was in the wrong but I felt like I was drunk even though I was sober. My thoughts were controlled by something else and my actions were put of hand.

I guess they call it love-

Unrequited love.

I stepped out of my room, my head still hung low, partly because I was ashamed but also to hide my puffy bloodshot eyes and messed up face.

Mina immediately got to the point.

"HOW COULD YOU?! YOU TRIED TO RUIN US AND NOW YOU ARE JUST SEDUCING HIM? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NEXT FUCK HIM??!"

"what-t Mina you kn-now I would never. You are still my best freind."

I internally slapped myself for stuttering. Damn Minatozaki I thought you wee stronger than this?

"BITCH YOH FUCKING KISSED MY BOYFRIEND. SHOWED UP TO HIS DORM TOSSED HIM A LETTER AND TRIED TO SEDUCE HIM. YOU HOE" She ranted.

"I-" I was speechless. I knew this was coming but I still heard my heart crack as she called me those names.

But who am I to complain? I kissed her boyfriend, that was a fact. I deserved the hate. I deserved everything bad. Ha even life was too good for me.

I shakily stood up and made my way to the kitchen, ignoring all their screams. I made my way to the fridge and took out a bottle of soju. I needed it.

The alcohol rushed through my viens as I sighed in relief. Alas peace was here, even if it was only for a moment.

I just stood there, not caring how much I chugged. I knew I had passes my alcohol limit as I kept reaching for wine, beer and whatever else could heal my heart.

"SANA"
"STOP IT WILL YOU? YOU ARE GOING TO KILL YOURSELF"

Perfect just what I wanted to do. I didn't stop I jsut kept drinking, forgetting all my troubles and letting my mind go numb.

"MINATOZAKI SANA WAKE UP"

I was finally swept back to reality by Nayeon unnie's loud screaming. I felt dizzy as I clutched onto the counter next to me. I was about to fall backwards when unnie caught me.

"Ha just let me die. I deserve it. I kissed Tae. I love Tae. That's enough for me to go to hell anyways."

I closed my eyes waiting for her to drop me. SLAP.

"Sana you are drunk way beyond your limits. You are a good person. I know that. I know you would never try and steal Mina's boyfriend on purpose. You aren't like that."

"Unnie, thanks but stop pretending. Just hate me like the others, believe that I'm lying. I can handle myself"

I tried to leave but her strong grip was still clutching onto my hand.

Before I knew it I was engulfed in her tight embrace. My heart had enough. The walls I had tried to build just deteriorated, revealing the dust I had tried to build them with.

I let my tears run like rivers down my face, pouring all of my love, anger, depression, and hope into them, fueling them to keep on running.

I didn't know how much I needed this support. This care. Even if it wasn't from him.

I felt a warm breath by my ear, "Sana the others might not believe you, but I do. I'm on your side, I'm always here for you."

I probably wouldn't even be breathing if it weren't for Nayeon unnie. At least one person believd me.

I stayed in her embrace until my tears froze up and my body relaxed. I drifted off to sleep hoping to wake up and find that this was all a dream.

Spoiler: It's real.

------------------------------------------------
Author's Note
I wrote this chapter while listening to alcohol free and loverboy lmao. I suggest Mirror and bouquet too tho cos they're more sad.

Anyways enjoy!