"What about the others?"

"They have other escape routes,if the rebel don't know about this specific hangar,they would be able to find a way that lead to the sewer system in the city"

Despite worrying,the president still climbed onto the seat next to the main pilot.

"Alright,tie your seatbelt,we're-"

Brrr!Brrr!*

Abruptly,a few gunfire sound can be heard at the door.It came from the group that the man named "Nathan" is leading,they are shooting something,that mean the enemy is coming in this sector and they are being pushed back:

"Fall back!Sh_t,this wasn't expected,it mean either Johnson or Grunder planned this coup,or both.Either way,we're screwed.We will hold the line as long as possible,take off immediately"

"I suspected something has been going on with Johnson and Grunder since the meeting at Sudentor,should've knew it earlier"

The troops began to move into the hangar and shut down the door from this side,locking themselves and the remaining troops in the hangar.

Kleng!*

A few bullets hit the door,but it was made of steel,so that won't be a problem for now.In the meantime,the gunners standing around the plane quickly grab their guns and return to the defense line.

"Ready for take off"

"Good luck,we're leaving"

The captain waves at his men one last time,before they begin forming a defensive position along the entrance to the hangar.

<<No time for a second check.Mr.President,we're about to take off.Ready two engines start>>

<<Hurry up,they are coming in>>-Ander said

With the twin engines out of three turned on,the aircraft began to move

<<Clear,we're ready to take off>>

The Elite Force 1,equipped with two Grunder Industries F119 engines started to accelerate along the airway,away from its hangar,the light on the runway disappeared in a flash,and it happened faster,as the plane moved faster and faster for each second the wheels rolled on the way.

Bam!*

From behind the plane,a deafening noise came as the hydrogen detonation engines entered their active state and push the plane moving forward.Upon this,Ander and his pilot get pushed deep into the seats and almost crumbled.He felt very nausea,probably because of the high G force came from the sudden acceleration,but he tried to swallow his saliva to calm down the sickness.

In contrast,the captain can't help but vomit into a bag inside his pilot suit.He quickly puts it away from his view,but the smell still remain.A little bit disgusting,as Ander later tells,but he still managed to hold it back.

<<Ah,sorry>>

<<I understand,but how long til we could get out of here?>>

<<We're passing six hundred feet mark,so that would be ten- no,eight seconds.I will give order to open the exit.Don't look back Mr.president,time to go>>

With the flaps lowered,the white plane began to raise its noise into the air

<<Remain the angle of attack at sixteen degree.Prepare the APS,we're about to arrive in Bana City in an hour.Ready the hydrogen detonation engines>>

**

"This should be it"

Murphy said,while sitting on his commanding MH-47.