Final Chapter 20💙🖤

Comincia dall'inizio

"Biu, can I live my fantasy today?"
"I am waiting for it" Biu took off Bible's shirt. And kissed him from lips towards his neck line. He bit on his chest and smiled at Bible's throaty sounds . Bible helped Biu to up a little on his knees and he inserts his member and made it go deep as he let's Biu sit on him again. Biu felt too full like never before. Bible did a little movement and Biu hugged him tightly.

Bible then pulled Biu's hairs lightly and his head back . He licked a trail from his cleavage to his upper neck giving him a hickey there while thrusting him smoothly. His face was pressed against Biu's chest and Biu face was hidden in Bible's hairs clutching them.

Bible made Biu's shirt half fall from his shoulders just as he always fantasised. His smooth skin under that black silk shirt was tempting Bible more and more. He bit and sucked Biu's shoulders. And Biu kept moving his fingers in Bible's hairs. Bible took the hem of Biu's shirt, placed it over his shaft and kept moving his hands on it in a perfect rhythm. As the fabric moved up and down on Biu's length, and Bible kept sucking his nipples while thrusting him slowly but deeply, Biu was going in trance. He often told Bible to stop but didn't let him at the same time. In a few strokes he exploded in the shirt fabric while Bible pulled out and released on Biu's back. Bible could feel Biu's butt shaking on his lap and so he pulled him in a hug.

The night progressed and they loved each other more. The passion and dedication was nowhere less.
As the moon came up in the sky in it was in full display and so were the  two bodies, without any clothes on them, wrapped in a thin white bedsheet and  were pasted to each other, rolling and changing turns on the mattress . Their lips never left the touch and only their breathings were audible in this silent night.

"Ben" Biu moaned his name as Bible kissed his chest and moved towards his red buds.

"Bite them Ben" Biu demanded and Bible followed. He bit them , sucked them and again bit them making Biu moan his name again and again which was music to him. He moved down and kissed Biu's naval. His wet lips made a sloppy sound and Biu pulled him in more. Biu wanted to be demanding today. Because this time it's not his boyfriend but his husband that is loving him. And today he wanted to ask him to do things because if not today then when. Today they have tied each other for life.

Bible moved down kissing Biu all over from his groin , his inner thighs and then to his member. Biu's hands locked with Bible's are lying to both side of his hips . And the fingers get more tightly interlocked as Bible kept gliding his mouth on his entire length. Bible didn't knew if its right to feel that way but at that moment he felt like he owns Biu. Biu was his and only he can be with him like this. Only he can touch him. His each curve, each skin, each part belongs to Bible. He wanted to establish his ownership on him and at the same time he wanted to serve him. He wanted to surrender himself to Biu and wanted to fulfill his every demand. He wanted to bow infront of him and give his soul , his body completely to the one man who was now his husband. His partner for life. He kept on running his lips on Biu's member making his feet curled. Biu put his legs on Bible's back and pulls him in for more. He was not going to shy away today.

"Ben, now please" he said and Bible crawled over top of him . He kissed him while pushing inside him. He started the thrusting slow and kept his face buried in Biu's neck. Biu's legs were crossed on Bible's waist and his hands encircled his neck. Their sweaty bodies were slipping smoothly over each other.

"Ben"
"Hmm"
"Don't pull out"
Bible stopped but still remained in him.
"Biu , are you sure?"
"I am sure. I know you and i know we are clean and safe. I just want to feel you completely. I don't know if I am even making any sense right now. But I want this Ben. I want you to remain in me. I want to become one with you."

"I assure you, it's safe. I get myself test..."

"I know Mr. Husband. Don't talk now. I am restless. Don't make me wait anymore. I want you now. I want my husband now. Won't you fulfill my wish?"