Chapter 10💙🖤

Flashback will be in italics
Inner thoughts will be in bold

"Rob? What are you doing here with Matt? Bible asked

"Can we get inside and then talk. I want to tell the entire truth today. Please " Matt said looking at Build with guilt in her eyes.

All four of them were in Matt's room. And all three boys were looking at her for answers but the disappointment and the hurt in Build's eyes was killing her from inside.

"Why?" Build asks

"When P'Moon hired me as your photographer I was already your fangirl. Not in an obsessive way but really caring way. I use to like Bible too. Your friendship was talk of the town and i really admired it. When i was trying to get job in industry, working with you both was like a baby dream to me."

"But then your scandal happened and like any other fan I was also sad and many thoughts just kept hammering my mind. Specially when I saw Bible doing work and be all smiles. But trust me Build i never had any poisonous feelings for him. Then almost after an year when you started working on small projects and also filed your case i decided that i will take a chance of working for you . That's when p'moon hired me".

"Get to the point Matt" Build looked her directly in the eye with an empty expression.

"It's true that I had no bad feelings for Bible but I was watching you in your worst Build. The way you didn't eat, you lost so much weight. You stopped smiling, your health was down. How can I ever forget those panic attacks.
Those cries that came suddenly out of nowhere."
Matt looked at Bible.

"And Bible, don't mistake it for the shock he got from the scandal or the downfall in his career. All of that down time of Build was just because you were not there. He freaking missed you everyday, every second. He needed you every time he went to court. He needed that strength, and you know how he got that? by sketching you."

Bible was listening to all this information but nobody could tell what was going in his mind

"You won't believe how many piles of papers we had to collect everyday from his room or from the sets and he won't let us throw them. He still has those sketches in his home. He still draws you. He scatters those papers around him to feel you close. It was always you Bible."

"I agree i could not prevent myself from thinking that you are a selfish man who just cut him off. And then he ran that day from the studio. From then everyday he would come back from your condo and i could tell that you again ignored him. All this developed a strange dislike in me for you. I didn't want him to go to you. I wanted to protect him. I wanted him to become happy. To respect himself. I wanted him to get over from you."

"You wanted him for yourself" Bible stated and Matt could not say no. He continued

"So you are in love with Build?"

As much as Matt knew that there was a man in the room who was in love with her and who was getting hurt by every word she was uttering she still could not afford to lie anymore. She has waited for this day for years. Today she would burn herself down but won't run from the truth.

"I thought so"
"You thought so?" Bible again questioned

"Yes that time I wanted Build all to myself and i thought I am in love with him."
"Matt?" Build is shocked
"I know , I was wrong. I was never in love with Build . I was just over protective. I just wanted to save him from pain and i some how thought that only I can save him. And you ignoring him everyday was making me even more mad. That night when Build came back , he was shattered. Just telling me in every few minutes that "Matt he closed the curtains Matt. He doesn't want to see me. I am alone . I am all alone without him."