Chapter 8 🖤💙

All the flashback will be in italics
All the inner thoughts will be in bold

Build opens his eyes and finds himself in a new place totally unfamiliar. He gets up rubbing his eyes when he sees the man sitting infront of him.

It's Brian and Build suddenly recalls the little betrayal of his so called drinking buddy here and tries to get up and go out in a hurry but is stopped by the other.

"Wait, doc said you are low on energy. You need to rest and eat good for next few hours. Don't worry it's Bible's condo."

Build scoffs "And who are you exactly "?
"Are you disappointed that it's me here and not him?"

Build almost throws a disgusting look at Brian, "i think we had a good association for me to get disappointed in you than him" after a little pause and a deep inhale he continues"where is he by the way?"

"He is seeing off the doctor. Oh he is here. Come in buddy and save me a little"
Bible approaches Biu "Biu you really need to know i had no idea what Brian was doing behind my back."

"Yeah right. Your friend has been talking to me, meeting me, drinking with me and you don't have any knowledge about it. You really want me to believe that?" Build seems irritated but not angry surprisingly.

"Build, he literally didn't knew. You know if you know him"
And yes Biu knew that Bible is not someone to use the planning and plottings but he still wanted answers from Brian.

"Get out I want to talk to him alone". Biu said but nobody moved.

"You.. I am talking to you, out from here"

Bible is surprised by the fact that Biu is telling him to get out.

"Me? What the...why me ? Why are you telling me to get out? He pouts like a kid and makes a sulking face. "He should be the one to get out biu , he betrayed you , I am innocent"

Biu almost has a smile because of how cute his sulking Bible looks right now.

"Biu wants to ..." Brian had just started speaking when he was met with a warning look. He looks confused at Bible.

"You don't call him that" Bible says.

Brian looks at Biu and is again met with little serious warning
"You don't call me that, understood?"

Brian has shrunk eyebrows look on his face. He looks back and forth at both the men in the room "you both are wierd you know that?"

"Yes, anyways Baiben i really want to talk to him alone. Please excuse us"

"I am as much part of this chaos" Bible protest
Biu looks at Brian with commanding eyes and next the second Bible is dragged out of his room by his dear friend closing door at his face.

"What's Baiben?" Brian asks

"His pet name"
"I never knew it, strange"
"You would have never if i was not here. Anyways you don't call him that"
Brian just rolled his eyes " ok sir I won't, i really have no fascination of calling you both with your sweet names. Now may i explain myself, please?"

"Yes, what was the need?"
"Build, please be patient with me. I was not trying to conspire anything. It was just a coincidence that evening in the bar when I saw you and we talked. I have always heard only good things about you from Bible. And I just got curious , I wanted to get to know you just to see what you are for having so much impact on my friend that even after seven years he gets nervous on taking your name. Not everyone has that kind of place in our life. And yes maybe subconsciously i wanted somehow to make you both talk and reconcile probably. It's a long time to remain sour to each other when probably more than you both it was the circumstances that made you apart. I know i crossed my line but I just didn't knew how to.. how to tell you. I thought you will just walk off. And you did , from library. I apologise for that too. That was a plotted effort to make you both meet but it ended up in a bad encounter. I am so sorry Build , but literally my intention were not wrong and Bible definitely was not a part of it , i assure you that."