Chapter 16💙🖤

Inner thoughts will be in Bold

Biu was sitting quietly on the couch and watching Bible. He had all his stuff lying on the floor, he had a nervous smile on his face but his eyes showed excitement and he looked happy so much that he was confused where to start and how to set his things in Biu's house which will be their home from now on.

"Where i should shift Biu? In the guest room above? I think that will be more comfortable for everyone right? I mean Jimmy will also come here often , so it's better I don't take up his room and you may want to be alone , i can understand that, everyone becomes use to their own space, don't worry i won't disturb your way of living." Bible was just speaking whatever was coming to his mind or maybe he didn't think only. He had been picking up things from one place and keeping it back again. And Biu knews why it is like that.

He got up and held Bible's hand.
"Come with me." He took him to his bedroom.

"This is your room. Keep all your personal belongings, clothes etc everything here. That's your bed, this is your cupboard, that's your washroom, this is your mirror and this your boyfriend, your mate, your partner, your love" he back hugged Bible and whispered in his ears. Bible leaned down on him.

"I look like a fool right?"
"You look like a cute puppy in a new house." Biu rubbed his nose on Bible's cheeks.

"No Biu seriously, let me go to the other room. One or two days is different than sleeping everyday together..."

"Why , will you become monster everyday." Biu said cheekily making Bible laugh.

"You never know. I anyways don't trust myself when i am with you" Bible turned around, pushed Biu on bed and started nibbling his neck. Both were chuckling joyfully.

"Stop it Ben , you literally have split personality you know. Now get up we need to organise all the stuff today, from tomorrow both of us are going to get busy"

"Ugghhh, i don't want to go to work with that Lily there. Hide me Biu, tell the world I went to exile again. I will just live quietly with you. Save me from her." Bible fake cried.

"Tell me if she bothers you, i will handle but now get up and keep your things as per your preferences."

Biu was folding Bible's clothes and handing it over to him, and Bible was folding it again properly and keeping it in cupboard. He had no plans to make Biu sulk by telling him that his folding is of no use and more a mess hence they spend double the actual time required to organise his clothes.

"Ben"
"Hmm'
"How about we call everyone for dinner?"
"Who?"
"Rob ,Brian , my sister , Jimmy and phi Moon. I want to tell our closest people that we are together."

"Ok, good idea. Let's cook together. I will make ice cream for Jimmy "

"I will call them, you call Rob and tell him he can't refuse."

Biu finished inviting everyone and Bible informed Rob. Both Bible and Biu were now working in the kitchen together. Bible was really happy and it was visible so clearly on his face. Everything still felt like a dream to him. Not long back he was living a life of a loner. And now he has someone in his life, someone he will share life with. Cooking together, doing laundry together, cleaning, sleeping, waking up together. Just in a span of months his life had completely changed. And he wanted to protect it from all his heart. While he was in between all these thoughts, he looked at Biu who appeared a bit distracted and a bit sad. Bible noticed Biu scrolling down his phone in between and then keeping it down many times. He finally went to Biu, stopped him from doing the kitchen work.
"Ben, I have to cut these. What are you doing?"
"We need to talk first."