Final Chapter 20💙🖤

Start from the beginning

Bible entered the room and he was again left jaw dropped. The room was full of his paintings and sketches. He remembered Matt telling him that Biu use to draw Bible whenever he missed him, but the imagination of it never looked as pretty as the reality. From the very first time they met till the last time they were together and then to all the imaginary scenarios. Biu drew Bible in the most beautiful way. It was as if those paintings were speaking his longing, his love for Bible.

"I could never confess my love this magically Biu. You are a magician." Bible said taking Biu in his arms and peck him on his lips.

"All this inspiration comes from you."

They kept looking at each other in the eyes , as Bible took Biu's hands and kissed his fingers Biu's heart skipped a beat. This felt so different because now they were married. The wedding rings were shining on their fingers and it was making them more drawn towards each other.

They kissed passionately. There was no hurry. They were savouring each other's lips. Biu had  given in as Bible dominated and sucked his lower lip fully inside his mouth. His hands took off his and Biu's coat in the process. They were kissing and moving more inside the room till they stopped and Biu got pressed against the closed window. Bible pulled back.

"Biu"
"Hmm" Biu was panting already
"Today I don't want to leave this room. Not at all"

"Me too"
"But there is no bed"
"It's ok. Stop talking Ben please "

Bible kissed him again this time loosening both his and Biu's pants and briefs and as it fell down to their feet he got out of them and picked up Biu kicking his pants aside. He bit him on his neck while Biu kept rubbing Bible's back trying to cling to him to not loose the balance through his jelly turned knees. Bible's cold fingers were holding Biu's butt while their members kept rubbing and causing friction against each other. They were already feeling the slick wetness on their manhood towards their groin too. And since it's been a long time , both exploded just in short duration, holding each other tightly but eventually shook enough to fall to the floor with elegance. Bible kept his hold on Biu and made him sit on his lap as the floor was cold. They both laughed looking at each other.

"That was too fast." Bible said chuckling
"It was. But was that it?"

"No, today is our wedding night. There has to be a lot more action "

"Ben, wait here for me. I will come in five minutes "

"What"
"Just five minutes " Biu left the room meanwhile Bible went to Jimmy's room on the opposite and brought a mattress from there. The floor was cold and he could see Biu's knees getting red.

Biu came back after a while and immediately switched off the lights.

"Biu what are you doing?"
"Wait I am turning on the night lights"
As soon as the night lights were on Biu looked at the mattress with lot of feelings knowing how Bible cares for him while Bible just kept staring at how sensuous Biu was looking in just a black shirt that he was wearing. Biu could really feel his gaze on him.

"Is this the one you are wearing in that picture?"
"Yes" Biu sounded nervous. But he turned on music , a little slow , seductive sound. And he came near Bible encircling his neck.

"Matt suggested me a lot of ideas"
"Like wine, music, giving you a lap dance"

"So, when am I getting one?" Bible asked in low tone.

"We are out of wine and as for lap dance..." Biu looked down and looked in dilemma. Bible held his chin and made him look at him.

"No need to dance just sit on it like you always do. I love when you sit on my lap. It's so close, so affectionate, so sexy" Bible whispered and bit Biu's ears lightly sucking it thereafter. He sat on the mattress taking Biu alongwith him. While Biu was sitting on his lap he unbuttoned his shirt.