⋆ 7 ⋆

Gyuvin was currently sweating his butt off trying to lift a heavy box from one side of the hallway to the other. No, he did not want help. I definitely do not want help.

Is what he would have said if he were a dumbass.

He'd called up Zhang Hao and Hanbin to help him lift some of the boxes from outside the dorm complex to his room on the 2nd floor. He was glad the room wasn't all the way on the 5th floor–not even Hanbin could lift those boxes up there.

And he wasn't even sure what had made the boxes so heavy! He'd barely packed anything. Only his clothes, skincare, Sanrio plushies (he dedicated an entire box to just Sanrio products), and, of course, his lucky pillows and blankets! What else would he need?

"Gyuvin, how the fuck are you going to survive with just this?" Hao whispered, lifting a box up the steps as he spoke. Hanbin had yet to arrive, but that was probably because he was holding a small practice session with just Ricky and Gunwook—something about them having to be in sync when passing the ball to each other.

"I mean, I can just buy stuff if I need it." Gyuvin began, trying to muster up another silly excuse for his lack of items. "Mr. Shim said Ricky had every single thing on planet Earth in his dorm room anyway. I think I'll thank myself later on for not packing much." he released with a huff, wiping non-existent sweat off of his forehead after walking a good 5 steps upward.

"You shouldn't trust him that much. Who knows if Ricky is willing to share?" Hao muttered quietly, almost as if he were scared of the blonde hearing his words. Gyuvin understood how he felt, though. Ricky scared him half to death.

(...the other half was him being flown to heaven by his visuals.)

"Oh! Hanbin-hyung!" Gyuvin called out, ignoring the older Chinese male's suspicions smoothly. It didn't seem like it bothered the elder though, because as soon as the name had left Gyuvin's mouth, Hao was looking right in the direction that the Bambi was heading.

"Gyuvin! I heard you need some boxes moved." Hanbin gave Gyuvin his winning smile, placing both hands on his hips as though he were the narrator of a children's cartoon. Gyuvin giggled at the analogy and nodded, grabbing the other's lower arm to drag him to the moderate amount of boxes on the ground.

Hao saw the interaction between the two and pouted softly, putting down the box in his hold to cross his hands and watch as Gyuvin dragged Hanbin over. He thought for a few seconds before reluctantly opening his mouth to speak against the action.

"Gyuvin, stop dragging him like that!" Hao yelled out sternly, scaring Gyuvin who had been skipping over to the pile of boxes calmly. Gyuvin dropped Hanbin's arm at the sound of Hao's angered voice and stopped in his steps to stare at Hao for an explanation.

"Why?" he asked as though he were George from Peppa Pig. He always thought the younger pig was his spirit animal in some ways.

"Because– You– Because you might hurt him, that's all! Ask him before you... do that again..." Hao trailed off as he lost confidence in his words, groaning and shaking his head to signal his defeat. He turned around quickly to pick up the box he was holding before the exchange and opened the door to the building with his one free hand to escape the awkward atmosphere.

Gyuvin tilted his head in confusion as he rendered the words Hao had spoken. That's so not like him.

"That's so not like him," Hanbin stated. Gyuvin flinched at the way the other practically read his mind and regained his composure before verbally agreeing with the other. "Maybe he's had a bad day. Who knows?" Hanbin wore a concerned expression on his face for a few seconds, keeping it until he laid his eyes on the massive stack of boxes Gyuvin had managed to bring.