(Eps 7) New Toys

Fade in to a miscellaneous shot of wherever the Reds, Caboose, Spectator and Tucker are.

Sarge: Donut, hold the light right there. No, not on me, on that. Why would I need the light, on my face?

Cut to Sarge and Donut lying under the jeep, mechanic-style.

Donut: Hey Sarge, what's that metal thing that looks like a bunny!? Ooh, ooh, and what's that other metal thing that looks like a soup can?

Sarge: Don't touch anything, Donut. Okay fellas, I think I've got it. Give her a crank. ...Guys? ...Hey, what in tarnation are you knuckleheads doing up there?

Cut to Simmons and Tucker.

Simmons: No, I don't think getting new rims for the jeep's a good idea.

Ren: Maybe....

Grif: (in the driver seat of the jeep) Oh come on! If we all kick in, we can get some spinners, some kickass subs, hydraulics!

Tucker: I'm in.

Simmons: Why?

Grif: Uh, for style?

Tucker: For chicks!

Spectator: (Sighs) Not this again.

Simmons: What chicks, there's noone for miles. We don't even know if anyone's still alive.

Grif: What, suddenly you're a pessimist?

Tucker: Yeah, but if we do find some women, we will literally be the last men on Earth for them.

Grif: He's right.

Ren: (Doubtful) I don't think so.

Tucker: All my life I've had girls tell me, "not if you were the last man on Earth," haha. Well that may be true, but let's see what happens when I'm the last man on Earth with a sweetass pimped out ride, bitch.

Sarge: (standing up) If you ladies are through gossipping, I could use some help fixing our vehicle.

Spectator: I'll help, Sarge. I have some knowledge in mechanics.

Grif: Oh yeah, right, here, let me give it a shot.

Sounds of the jeep starting up, then it moves a foot or two and grinds to a stop.

Sarge: Wait!

Donut: (still under the jeep) Ya-ya-yaaaoouwwwww!

Sarge: Donut, are you okay?

Donut: I was just, petting, the bunny. And then it went in to the soup can... and part of my hand went with it.

Sarge: (lying back down) Gehrururur...

Tucker: Bunny and hand soup, just like Mom used to make.

Sarge: Donut, I told you not to touch anything. You touched everything! That's the exact opposite of touching nothing!

Simmons hops up in the passenger seat of the jeep.

Grif: Hey, what're you doing?

Simmons: What does it look like I'm doing, I'm getting in the jeep.

Grif: What're we, on a date? Get in the back.

Simmons: Oh you're so insecure.

Spectator: You guys act like an old married couple.