(Eps 2) Visiting Old Friends

Simmons and Spectator are standing in front of one of the teleporters in his janitor closet

Simmons: Okay, let's see, if I wire this thing in to that... maybe I could signal boost on that thing there... I might just be able to get that to work.

Spectator: (Eagerly) I will help with this thing. Just tell me what you need me to do, Simmons.

Simmons: (Glancing at Spectator) Alright, Specs. I need you to hold this wire steady while I connect it to the circuit board. Make sure it doesn't slip or get tangled.

Spectator: (Nods) Got it. 

View through the teleporter to Sarge, 404 (Mercury) and Caboose shooting

Sarge: Caboose, Logie, keep them away from me! Get that one. And that one. No no, the one with the limp! Get 'im!

Simmons: Sarge, is that you?

404 (Mercury): KILL ALL OF THEM.

Spectator: Mercury? HEY, REMEMBER OUR DEAL!

Caboose: I don't want to kill... but... I don't want to die even more.

Simmons: Caboose, can you hear me!?

Caboose: Yes, I heard you Sergeant.

Sarge: I didn't say anything, numbnuts.

View is solidly in Battle Creek

Sarge: Caboose, Logie, we have to break this neverending cycle of attack and retaliation, either by A) convincing the two sides to live in peace, or B) by getting ourselves completely involved, and kicking some serious ass! I vote B.

Caboose: I have a plan Sergeant, but we will have to move quick. Listen: (Whispering) whisper whisper whisper. Do you think that will work?

Sarge: That's your plan? All you said was "whisper whisper whisper."

Caboose: I know. I just wanted to be the one with the plan for once.

Sarge: Hgggh, come on. I have an idea.

404 (Mercury): (Helmet glitching and visor turning blue) Fucking get out of my head... (Then returns to red) Woops!

Sarge: What was that?

404 (Mercury): Nothing~

Black screen: "meanwhile, somewhere else in the galaxy" Fades in to a hallway

Phil: This sucks man. I have to do everything around here. Go guard the wall, Phil. Go paint the jeep Phil. Go do everything Phil. This sucks.

Wyoming drops behind Phil, and he turns around

Phil: What was that? Nothin', just that stupid, sucky wind. Breaking a twig, coming up behind me and... breathing, real heavy. (turns around) What the?

Wyoming: Hello, mate. (thick English accent)

Wyoming punches Phil in the face, knocking him out. Fade in a random amount of time later, Phil on his knees at gunpoint

Phil: Oh man, this sucks, what's going on?

Wyoming: Right, here's the way this works. I ask you a question, you tell me an answer. One question, one answer. I don't get the answer I like, we've got a problem. And if we've got a problem, you've got a problem. That clear?

Phil: Okay, just don't hurt me! I'm a single parent.

Wyoming: Splendid, that's the attitude old chap. Now, first question. Where are you hiding the plans?