𝔉𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

The next day, Felix had the idea to spend the day with just the two of us. I had agreed, knowing I wanted to spend as much time with him as I could before we would both leave for school again.

We were able to get away from everything on the roof, sunbathing together with me sitting on top of him. His legs were sprawled and I sat in between them. My head was resting face up on his chest, Felix holding a book he was reading by my stomach. It was hot and we were sweating, our skin exposed from our swimsuits, but I didn't care.

The lemon ice pop I was eating and holding in my hand was melting quickly. I didn't know what to do as it dripped on my chest. I tried to eat the rest of it as quick as I could, but it melted too fast.

"Shit." I whispered, now unsure what to do with the stick. Felix noticed. He looked down and chuckled softly, taking the stick from my hand and tossing it to the ground next to his book.

He then grabbed my hips, flipped me so that I was facing him, and licked the melted ice pop off of me. It took me off guard, but I wasn't. complaining. I tried to keep steady eye contact as my breathing quickened, watching him look at me. His tongue traveled from my chest instensly, untying my top and messing with my nipples. He went all the way up to my mouth, where we made out intensely.

It got heated fast and my stomach turned. Felix kept messing with my bikini bottoms. I made my hand finds his to slow him down.

"What if..what if someone sees?" I said in between kisses. Our breathing was heavy. Even though I said this, we didn't stop. I didn't really want to.

"No one will see us up here." He whispered.

I needed that reassurance from him to continue, but it didn't take long for me to put my hands on his neck as he pushed my bottoms to the side. He pulled his dick out of the swim shorts to put it in me. I let out a gasp when he did, him letting out a moan.

As I rode, he continued sucking on my nipple and kissing my body everywhere. We both kept moaning while still trying to keep our composure as best as we could. I orgasmed first, Felix pulling out just in time before ejaculating on the ground.

"Oh, fuck." He breathed out. I couldn't help but laugh.

Nothing was funny. But if you had told sixteen year old Madelyn that she would be sitting here, riding Felix on the roof I would've laughed in your face. The fact that I was here at Saltburn instead of left alone in the foster system in America with Felix the way I was just made me so grateful to have these people in my life.

Felix smiled at me and pulled me in to him. I laid on his chest, which was going up and down. The sun felt good on my back.

I could feel Felix pick up his book and begin to read again. We sat like this together, me still trying to comprehend that what just happened actually happened. A while went by, and I was in and out of sleep until Felix took a deep breath and put his book down.

"You know I meant it. When I said you're beautiful."

I squinted my eyes and looked up at him, slightly confused and somehow making the boy under me laugh.

"Probably the most beautiful girl I've seen."

This time, I laughed.

"Felix..."

He closed his eyes at me.

"You don't know how to take compliments. You never did."

I laid back down and closed my eyes again. I felt Felix pick up his hand and pet my hair and back. It was putting me back to sleep.

"That's the one thing I intend to change about you. I'll fill you with compliments until you know how to revive them. Everything else is just perfect."

I picked up my head again and looked at him smiling.

"That book, whatever it was, is getting to your head."

He shrugged.

"Or maybe I just love you."

My smile faltered as everything about us became real all at once with those three little words.

"I love you too, Felix."

I blurted them out before my hesitation got the best of me.