i; "𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛."

CHAPTER ONE"𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛

CHAPTER ONE
"𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙣𝙖𝙥 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙝𝙖𝙡𝙛."

*ೃ ໒꒱*ೃ

"The grass would be a vibrant green, perfectly complementing the azure sky casting its brilliance upon the campers' eyes, imparting that enchanting sparkle.

The sun's rays would radiate, providing just the right amount of warmth, enveloping everyone in a gentle breeze, eliciting no complaints.

Most campers relished the weather, opting to utilize their time for training and readiness for any eventualities.

Each cabin stood in its designated section, with occupants collaborating in groups of friends and families.

Alone at the training grounds, Eloise wielded a sword forged from pure shadow and darkness, executing self-trained combat maneuvers with precision.

"Training? Count us in!" Rosalind's voice pierced the air as she approached the dark-haired brunette, accompanied by Juniper.

"I prefer training on my own. So, scram," Eloise hissed, her sword still slashing through the air as she spoke.

Juniper clicked her tongue, "What's the magic word?" she teased, arms crossed.

Halting her movements, Eloise gazed at the pair, "Yeah, no thanks. You're seriously getting on my nerves. Now, do you mind leaving?" she retorted, rolling her eyes and adopting a defiant stance.

*ೃ༄꒰ঌ ໒꒱*ೃ༄

In the distance stood Percy Jackson, positioned next to Luke Castellan.

Percy, a newcomer to Camp Half-Blood, was still adjusting to life at the camp, having arrived just the day before.

Beside him, Luke, a renowned figure at Camp Half-Blood, was esteemed as the finest swordsman and leader. He was known for his exceptional combat skills and unwavering trustworthiness.

As Percy glanced over, he observed Eloise engaging with the two girls before her.

"Who's that?" Percy says, jolting a head towards Eloise.

Luke turns over, seeing the three girls.

"Them? That's Rosalind, daughter of Aphrodite. She's for sure bubbly. She actually entered camp a few months ago, just got claimed yesterday. Annabeth found her at Thalias tree. The one next to her is Juniper, daughter of Zeus-"