-|🅘🅝 🅢🅤🅜🅜🅐🅡🅨/🅨🅞🅤🅡 🅢🅤🅖🅖🅔🅢🅣🅘🅞🅝🅢|-

Awesome we are done!
So first I want to tell you all how to suggest things so I can add them.
I just need y'all to put what section your suggestion should be added to and your suggestion.
(EX. Add to (section), (suggestion or suggestions))

So let summarize what we got!

Wild'Holly is the River Clan Medicine Cat. At 22 moons old he's rather new to his new title. He is a Chocolate tabby with markings that swirl around his body like the current of the rivers, with a high amount of white that hide most of these markings and lilac almond eyes. He is rather tall with a slender build that makes him very graceful. He has a long tail that often raps around him and medium length fur. He also has a nose scar and is deaf in one ear.

Wild'Holly is and patient, optimistic, sincere, gentle, easygoing yet he's rather solitary and private and quite mischievous.
for skills Wild'Holly is great at organization, speaking receiving prophecy, and his confidence. However, he cannot hunt, he's horrible at eye contact, he can't run very well, and he also isn't very adaptable to new situations.
The little things Wild'Holly is known to do are snorting while laughing, being a tiny bit of a neat freak, loving the color blue, and having a nickname for everyone.
last but not least, Wild'Holly loves to eat carp but hates lizards. He loves to talk with friends but hates to patrolling. He lives to sleep in his best but can't sleep in the sun.

Wild'Holly only has one parent still alive, Proud'Melody. He is a warrior (59 moons) in River clan. He is an average-height lynx point with a broad-shoulder build. He has a long tail and average-length fur with square light orange eyes. Proud'Melody has a wrist scar on his left front paw and one folded ear (right)
Proud'Melody is optimistic, sincere, ambitious, complex, sarcastic, and rather petty. Proud'Melody is good at reading others and swimming but isn't as good at fighting and eye contact. Proud'Melody loves to give gifts, loves the color blue like his son, and can't stand silence.
Proud'Melody loves to eat lizards but hates carp. (wow they are opposites) He loves to play around but hates guarding the camp. He lives to sleep in trees but can't sleep by the river.

Wild'Holly's other parent was Sorrel'Rush. A proud river clan deputy. They were a rather short fawn-spotted tabby with a moderate amount of white on them and a lean build. They had an average-length tail and average-length fur. They had almond lilac eyes. They also had folded ears.
Sorrel'Rush was known for being imaginative, content, fair, independent, moralistic, yet mischievous.
Sorrel'rush was very good at humor and swimming but could not fight or pull very good pranks.
Sorrel'Rush was known for being quite emotional, not liking change, talking a sing-song way, and gesturing a lot when talking.
Sorrel'Rush loved to eat salmon yet hated shrew. They loved to go on walks yet hated hunting. They love to sleep in the shade but can't sleep in the open.

Wild'Holly is an only child.

Wild'Holly has three close friends. Ivy'Wing, Foxtrot'Mane, Char'Thyme.

Wild'Holly doesn't have a mate but really wants one.
Wild'Holly don't have any kits nor does he want any of his own.

As a kit Wild'Holly escaped camp and loved to listen to elder stories. As an apprentice, Wild'Holly was jealous of their friends as they talked about warrior training and they befriended an apprentice from another clan. As a full medicine cat a war broke out and Wild'Holly was captured by two logs but returned.

(I changed him more than I thought I would; just goes to show how this generator is a jumping off point)

I'm excited to see what you guys got and thank you for using my generator!