-| 🅕🅐🅜🅘🅛🅨 (🅞🅟🅣🅘🅞🅝🅐🅛) |-

this whole section is going to include a lot of backtracking, and I'm quite sorry.

let's start with if your parents are alive ( that was darker than I wanted it to be)

(1-4)
1) yes, both are alive
2) no, neither are alive
3) yes and no, one is alive
4) yes and no, the other is alive

so here comes the backtracking, you are going to go back to the beginning and go through it all again you could be as detailed or in-detailed as you like.
so you're gonna get a name, a clan everything.

if you want, you could always fudge details so that it would make sense you were their child. unless you want your character to be adopted doesn't matter.

also, if one of your parents is dead, you don't have to randomize them if you don't want to.

Wild'Holly only has one parent alive. So here is both of them.

Wild'Holly's first parent is Proud'Melody. He is a warrior (59 moons) in River clan. He is an average-height lynx point with a broad-shoulder build. He has a long tail and average-length fur with square light orange eyes. Proud'Melody has a wrist scar on his left front paw and one folded ear (right)
Proud'Melody is optimistic, sincere, ambitious, complex, sarcastic, and rather petty. Proud'Melody is good at reading others and swimming but isn't as good at fighting and eye contact. Proud'Melody loves to give gifts, loves the color blue like his son, and can't stand silence.
Proud'Melody loves to eat lizards but hates carp. (wow they are opposites) He loves to play around but hates guarding the camp. He lives to sleep in trees but can't sleep by the river.

Wild'Holly's other parent was Sorrel'Rush. A proud river clan deputy. They were a rather short fawn-spotted tabby with a moderate amount of white on them and a lean build. They had an average-length tail and average-length fur. They had almond lilac eyes. They also had folded ears.
Sorrel'Rush was known for being imaginative, content, fair, independent, moralistic, yet mischievous.
Sorrel'rush was very good at humor and swimming but could not fight or pull very good pranks.
Sorrel'Rush was known for being quite emotional, not liking change, talking a sing-song way, and gesturing a lot when talking.
Sorrel'Rush loved to eat salmon yet hated shrew. They loved to go on walks yet hated hunting. They love to sleep in the shade but can't sleep in the open.

Now siblings
(1-10)
1) none
2) one, alive
3) two, all alive
4) three, all alive
5) one, dead
6) two, one alive one dead
7) three, two alive one dead
8) three, one alive two dead
9) two, all dead
10) three, all dead

Wild'Holly is an only child.