"Not much, just the fact that Andrew keeps asking me out." She complains. I roll my eyes and smack her, and she groans.

     "Dude, he likes you! Get a hint!"

"Well, I don't even know him!" She says, and just then Andrew comes swinging by, with his red bag slung on his shoulder. His blue eyes and brown hair are a nice combination, and he's pretty cute to be honest.

"Then get to know him." I snuggle close to her and she pushes me off her, which makes me frown at her. We're weird like this all the time.

"Shush, I will. Now tell me about Project SG!" She exclaims as the bell rings and we make our way to first period.

"SG?" I ask.

"Yeah, stable girlfriend!" She ushers on in a matter of fact tone and I laugh. "Well, it's going.. I don't know, we're gonna start it today. I'll find Willa. We can then ask her."

    "Ask her what? Who?" Quentin pops up, as we collect our textbooks and head to our first class, English. We walk side by side, best friends. Thank god I'm not late. I would kill him if I was.

     "Willa." Sam informs Quentin. He nods and then takes a deep breath, looking at us. "So how are we going to find her?" He asks as we file into the classroom.

"That, I don't know yet." I agree and just then the second bell rings and we take our permanent seats, far from each other.

I hope this plan works out.

===

There are three types of comments you get when you receive back your test papers. One; 'You did very well', Two; 'You could've done better', Three: 'Come meet me at lunch.' And they all have matching glances in your direction. Well, I got the 'Come Meet Me At Lunch' one, and I'm so stressed out right now. I'm supposed to find Willa and get this over with , not spend my time with my Geography teacher, Mr.Hensworth, because he drones and on, and plus he's the most hardest marker ever. Most people get that third glance and comment.

"Mr. H, can I please come next lunch? I mean, tomorrow?" I stutter. None of my friends are in this class and I would be the only one. Plus, we only have lunch then that's it. No more breaks beforehand or after.

"No, you may not. Today is best suitable for me and I'm sure you have no other activities to attend." He said, and dismissed everyone as the sound of cheers filled the hallway, and then bell rang.

I groan and head over to my next class. It's English! And you already know about my crazy teacher. I have English with my friends so that'll be good, I can talk to them. "Sam, hey," I greet her as we line up in front of her door. Mr.Long is always late, which is one of the bad things.

"Hey! What's up? " she questions, looking at me in a concerned way. Quentin also cocks his head to a side.

"Are you okay? You look a bit worried." He observes, and I nod quickly, filling them in about the Mr.H story. This isn't going to be good, I thought as I explained the short drama.

"Oh, wow. He's mean." Sam states.

"Yeah, but you're missing the point here. He's making me stay with him during the time that I have to find Willa!" I exclaim in a whisper, just as we head Ms. Long's clicks of her heels.

"Oh, God. That sucks. Maybe tomorrow?" Quentin suggests as we come inside and sit side by side. Mr. L looks at us and then apologizes for his tardiness, then does the attendance and hands out some vocab and grammar sheets to do.

"You may do them in groups, then we can mark them." He orders as if we are just little five year olds. But I don't seem to care, at least he doesn't babble on like Mr.H.