"Alright, fine, you're basically my girlfriends, unofficially still however" I tell her while rolling my eyes.

Akali pouts a bit "You don't have to point out the unofficial part you know. It's official to me!" She says.

"Ahh, first love" I say.

"Stop making fun of my lack of romantic experience and give me a good bye kiss" Akali says as she closes her eyes and waits for me to kiss her.

"A good bye kiss is when the person leaving gets a kiss" I state to her and she looks at me through one eye.

"I'll note that for later, you gonna kiss me or not?" She says then closes her eyes.

I smile to myself then peck a kiss on her lips "I'll get going now" I say and Akali looks back at me "Maybe when I'm gone you should look into relationships, maybe ask Ahri and Kai'sa about it"

"Ahh, yes, ask the two people with the GREATEST relationship track records" Akali says sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

"Then ask April if you like" I state.

"Now THAT, I might do" Akali says then plops her self back onto the couch.

"I'll be back in a couple days" I say.

"See ya" She says as she goes back to her ramen.

{Time Skip}

I arrive in front of Sona's place, it looked to be a middle class type small apartment building, however that makes sense. From the looks of the address, she's on the second floor. I walk up the stairs to second floor, from the window across from Sona's, I see a pair of eyes looking at me through a scream mask from the window.

"That's not animus at all"

I get to Sona's door and give it a knock, not a moment later, the door opens and standing in the door way is Sona in some casual wear, a black blouse and some short shorts with knee high socks.

"Hey!, I'm so glad you could make it" Sona says with a gleaming smile.

"Wasn't much of a chore to get here" I say to her.

She giggles "Well, I've got some tea ready if you like, and thank you for letting me borrow you for a couple days"

"It's alright" I say as I walk into her apartment as she closes the door behind me.

The inside of Sona's apartment felt pretty modest, for someone who'd I assume is at least a little famous since she's a DJ. Some musical instruments strung about a TV, a couch, everything felt oddly normal. Something I do notice is an instrument that hung on the wall, it was a stringed instrument that almost looked like a piano but with strings. It was the instrument used by one of the members of Pentakill...

"Your Sona, as in Pentakill Sona?" I say, some how not putting it together till now.

"Yup!, that's me" Sona says with an innocent smile "I know I look so different from those days, dyed hair, makeup, gothic look, I don't blame you  for not recognizing me"

"I've seen Pentakill in concert, would have never put Pentakill Sona to DJ Sona" I say.

"Yeah, metal to club EDM music is a drastic genre change" Sona giggles "On yeah, the tea, take a seat, I'll be right back"

I sit down on the couch and put my duffle bag on the ground. I kept my guard up, she's most likely lying about all this to get to me, but what for? Or it's true, the eyes and the mask from the apartment across the way is certainly a throw off. Sona comes over, that innocent smile still on her face. If she has something against me or the girls, she's very good at hiding it. She places a cup of tea on the coffee table in front of me and she sits on the couch next to me, her tea in hand.