Jack ignored her, stretching his bulky body and yawning loudly, "Why don't you go to the other tent? I stepped inside here first."

Iris rolled her eyes, "Fine. So, Cornelia.... what's the plan about the rebellion?" She turned at Regan, who was looking outside the tent.

"Once we find these who are willing to stand against Sirius's rule, we can gather up and stand again the general and the other army. If we don't find these, we're going to do it on your own. But....I don't want to get you hurt," she turned at Iris, "If you don't want to take part on this, you can stay here, Iris. I can do it myself."

"No, Cornelia. This is my homeland. I've been looking for this moment for too long. I've always wanted revenge." Iris said, her expression determined, her eyes sparkled with confidence.

"Maybe we can find these locals on the marketplace, or just on streets. Or in the local bar." Jack interrupted.

Iris turned at him, giving him a mocking look, "The bar? For you to get drunken there?" She smirked.

"Hey, I haven't been drunk in a while." Jack quickly defended.

"Oh, come on. If you're drunk, you might as well mistake some soldier for some chick." Iris continued her tease.

"And what about you? You must also try to charm that stern general?" Jack snapped back.

"Well.... he's kinda....hot. And he's got that dangerous vibe. I like dangerous men." Iris smirked.

"You're ridiculous, Iris." Jack chuckled as he smacked his forehead.

"Well, at least I'm honest. You know what they say, Jack? Honesty is the best policy. And I'm always honest about what I want." She winked.

"Whatever you say." He sighed, shaking his head.

"Guys, there's not time for this. We must be quick. I'll let you get some rest, but only some. We don't have time. We're at stake of danger." Regan interrupted, being slightly annoyed by the conversation between them.

She wanted to end this as fast as possible. If she was a guy, she would have looked out herself for any rebels, but she was a girl, and she hadn't seen any other girl around, not that she would talk to any other male alone.

So, she stayed in the other tent with Iris, her anxiety still there, inside her. She feared if Sirius would get there faster than she'd do something, and then, everything they've done would be lost.

Iris looked at her, her expression curious, "So, Cornelia.... you're too much lost in thought. I get it that you don't want to show much, but we're friends now. And you can tell me what's bothering you. Alright, I get it that you're worried if Sirius comes here, but even if he does, you're powerful."

Regan listened to her intently. She didn't want to say a lot but she couldn't help it, "It's not all about him. I....I have to find my parents."

"Oh...." Iris trailed off, "I didn't think of this. Do you have any traces of them?"

"Kind off. I'm not sure." She replied, looking down at her hands.

"Well, keep in mind that I'm going to help you. The same way you're helping me." Iris said, putting a hand around her shoulder.

"Thanks." Regan said, smiling at her. She was so grateful for her.

As time passed this way, Iris spoke again, "What if we search together for any rebels around the town?" She suggested.

"Only you and me?"

"No, I'll wake up Jack as well. It's not very late, the bars must be open or some may even be walking around."