Zhe will teach me fighting.

In Yeop logical things.

Nancy about weapons.

And Dad will teach me the business and all.

While Mum......we will spend our quality time together.

Me and Zhe were practicig and Dad...came....

Dad: Y/n I have some News....

Me: yes dad?

Dad: We need to be a bit careful......I think they will soon find out....

Me: Hmm.....I will make sure to not do anything stupid thanks for informing.

Dad: Good just wanted to warn you how's training going on.

Me: Fine pretty good actually.

Dad: I'll teach you buisness when you are out of the radar for now Nancy and In Yeop and Zhe will teach you other things..

Me: ok dad.

*Dad goes*

Zhe: you wanna rest for today.

Me: Hmm.

Zhe: I understand it must be tiring.

Me: it is.

Zhe: well ok then if you need to talk Me,Nancy and In Yeop are there.

Me: Sure 😊.

Zhe: I might take leave now I have meeting in evening with Mr Min (your dad) gotta prepare.

Me: ok.

*Zhe leaves*

I thought to roam in the garden to clear your mind.....

Many things have happened this week I couldn't digest that just few days ago I was Laughing with Jin on his jokes......Talking to Rm about books......Jhope teaching me to dance.......Jimin and Jungkook playing games with me ........Suga and me watching movies.......And most of all......

Him

Kim Taehyung........

Even though I hated him for what he did sometimes I didn't want to believe it.....
Everything was perfect.....wel it was made perfect but....it was mine....and now even if I have your Mum,Dad,Zhe,Nancy and In Yeop which is one of the Best thing happened in my life....I can't help but feel a bit of cracks on my heart well is it normal to feel.

My thoughts faded away as I felt a bullet go past my shoulder....

Suddenly someone hugged me.

It was Zhe.

Zhe: We need to leave now We have been attacked.

He took your hand and ran inside where you find Your Nancy in fear and Mum.....She has blood on her stomach.

Me: WHAT HAPPENED MUM? OMG *Worried tone and teary eyes*.

Nancy: W-we ha-ave been attacked and.... someone shooted when mum was in kitchen the window was o-open....and she got shot...*teary eyes*

Me: WHatttt?

Suddenly Dad and In Yeop hurried in the hall.

Dad: we need to leave now....In Yeop and Zhe and Nancy you know what to do. CODE BLACK IMMEDIATELY.

They of them nodded.

Me: What is that? Mom is shot we need hospital.

Mum: it's ok sweety I can handle go away with them right now and don't look back me and your Dad will be safe don't worry we need to protect you go fasttt.

Me: But- mom- I just have met you now how can I? *Crying*

Mom: my h-humbird.......go run away but remember one thing never ever forgive him live for me you need to take revenge...... Goodbye sweetie you are strong Mom Loves you.

Me: Mo-om *crying hard* I l-love you t-too.......

Mom let out a sharp cry and fell lifeless on the floor.

Me: No.......MOM!!!!!!

Dad started to cry......more bullets started to be fired......

Dad: Go away Right Now...Fastt *holding his tears*

Me: B-but D-dad wh-hat about you.....

Dad: Don't worry about me Dear please leave.

Suddenly one more bullet misses my head.

Dad gives me a Quick hug. And presses a button opening a secret door and pushes me and others into it the door closes while I get a image of my dad getting shot..........

I fell down on my knees as the door closes orphan......I am an orphan now...my mum ....dad ......

Nancy hugs me and she cries loudly while Zhe Silently wipes his tears and In Yeop screams....

In Yeop: This shouldn't have happened NOO!

Zhe: *voice cracking* we need to leave asap we have no choice...

Me: *crying* Zhe we had all protection and we are Mafia what happened how did this happened.

In Yeop: well those Fuckers of Mr Min (Uncle) sabotaged our system Killed our guests and Hacked our system.

Zhe: But now CODE BLACK is initiated.

Me: What is Code Balck?

In Yeop: We will tell you first we need to go to the other side of the door.

Nancy: Y/n........They are not telling you but I need to.

Me: What?

Nancy: Well all this attack was ordered by Mr Min (uncle) but it was led by............

Me: who?

Zhe: No....Nancy don't.....

In Yeop: Don't tell her......

Nancy: It was led by no one other than Kim Taehyung.