Rude, Red, and Royal

Start from the beginning

Weiss: (scoffs) But we're the ones who gave it to you-- Ow!

(gets shoved back by another soldier)

Toy Soldier 01: No help at all.

(The Red Prince jumps off the guard and eagerly unwraps his gift, revealing Penny's sword. The prince's expression turns to disappointment)

Red Prince: Uh green...? Why. Is. It. GREEN?!

(The Prince angrily kicks the sword over a red hedge nearby. Ruby gasps and tries to go after it, but is stopped by a guard)

Ruby: (disheartened) How could you...?

Megatron: (thinking is this prince does not help I will make his taste oblivion)

Toy Soldier 02: Forgive us, your majesty! We didn't know it was green!

Toy Soldier 01: Please, please forgive us!

(The soldiers continue to beg pathetically as the prince walks away from them)

Red Prince: (sighs) Take them away...

(A couple of guards grab the begging soldiers and drag them away)

Toy Soldier 01: Your Majesty, please!

Toy Soldier 02: They gave it to us!

(Their cries are heard on deaf ears, and they are dragged behind a red hedge)

Both Toy Soldiers PLEASE!!!

(A pair of axes are raised, before swiftly swinging down, and silence follows. They all looks on with horrified expressions)

Megatron: That was dark even by me.

(Ruby turns and runs to the prince)

Ruby: No, wait! Maybe we can help cheer you up!

Red Prince: (touching his chin) Hm. Beheading people does cheer me up... But, go on...

Ruby: We heard you like to play games.

(The Prince turns around, likewise smiling)

(Another fanfare plays, the turquoise butterfly from earlier is seen flying down the ringing bell tower over the castle. It then flies into a large room below. The floor is checker-patterned with a six-pointed star. There are winding staircases at each corner. In the center, a game table is shown with a throne-like seat at one end. Many soldiers stand guard, and the prince and Team RWBY enter the room)

Red Prince: So, what exactly do you desire from me in exchange for playing my game? There's always a catch.

Ruby: Your Majesty, you are as wise as you are... uh...

(Little whispers into Ruby's ear something)

Ruby: Small!

(Ruby cringes upon hearing what she says, and the rest of Team RWBY groans at their leader's choice of words)

Red Prince: (gasps) Thank you!

Little: (quietly) Yes!

Ruby: If we win, our only request is that you help us get to... the tree.

Red Prince: The tree? It's so... far away.

Ruby: That's uh... why we're asking.

Red Prince: Hmm... If you win, I will help you with what you ask.

Ruby: Great! So, uh... how do we play?

(Suddenly, the prince and the guards burst out laughing hearing her question)