With Friends Like These And The Enemy of Trust

Start from the beginning

Nora: Maria! What are you doing?

(Inside the Manta, Pietro is typing on a computer projected from his chair, while Maria uses her Scroll to speak to Team JNPR. Yang and Blake board the ship and continue firing at AK)

Maria: Grabbing our getaway ship. We need to hightail it out of here. Where are you?

Nora: The academy training room. We slipped away from some soldiers, but it won't be long before they--

(Nora yelps in fright as bullets begin flying toward her. Jaune, Nora and Ren gather behind Jaune's shield, which projects a Hard-Light barrier)

Guard: They're here.

Yang: We're on our way. Just stick together.

(Jaune notices that Oscar is not present)

Jaune: Oscar? Oscar!

(A barrage of bullets pelt Jaune's shield, causing him to duck back down behind it)

Oscar: (over communicator) Sorry, but you all need to go on without me.

Jaune: What are you talking about!?

(Oscar is running through a hallway)

Oscar: There's something I have to do alone.

(Back on the ship with everyone on board Blake call Megatron and hopes he pick up)

Blake: please. Please, pick up I can't lose you please just answer.

(Back at the office the place is a mess the wall and ground damage and broken we first see elm trying to get back up but she just falls back down, then is Harriet with body lying lip on the ground that she was slammed into, and Vine with stone and rock from the ceiling on top of his back, finally marrow making his why to his weapon on his arms till Megatron foot stepped on it marrow then looks up to see Megatron with barely any damage on him till marrow just passed out)

Megatron: I'm sorry to all of you but no one hurts my friends.

(I then hear my scroll ring and see it Blake)

Megatron: Blake are you alright?

Blake: Megatron your alive are you alright did you win where are you?

Megatron: yes I'm fine the ace ops are out cold and I'm making my way to a landing zone.

Blake: good where wait for you.

(I then start to running and destroying a few AK along the way till i see the ship and run jump they open the doors and pull be in)

Megatron: so where-

(Blake just runs up and hugs me tightly)

Blake: don't evey do something like that again.

Megatron: I promise so where to next.

Ruby: we fine penny.

(Inside Fria's room, Penny fights against the torrent of freezing winds as she walks toward Fria. Her right foot becomes frozen to the floor, and she uses her jet to break free. At the center of the whirlwind, she finds Fria still levitating in the air. She steps forward and gently rests her hand on Fria's ankle, causing Fria to gasp and look at her in surprise. Fria's Maiden eye flares fade away)

Penny: Are you okay?

Fria: I had a job to do. I was supposed to protect the power of the maiden until I was ready. I worry I may have lost track of time. But you can tell James that I'm ready now.

Penny: Ma'am, if you do that...

Fria: I'll be gone.

(She looks down at Penny and smiles)