Megatron: You have got to be kidding me?

(They then turn to Qrow's voice)

Qrow: (off screen) Yeah, I got a tip for ya.

Dee and Dudley: Huh?

(Dee and Dudley turn to see Qrow confronting them. Qrow has his hands in his pockets and gives Dee and Dudly a frown)

Qrow: Buzz off.

(stands between Ruby and Yang as they make faces, mocking Dee and Dudly in the background)

Qrow: Looks like Mistral's really scraping the bottom of the barrel these days.

Megatron: Agreed if  their protecting the train we should just walk their.

Dee: Hey! You're talking to a-

Qrow: (holds his huntsman license) A professional Huntsman right. Well, it seems one of you heroes left the staff entrance to the caboose wide open.

(Dee and Dudley turn around to the left in surprise at this revelation)

Qrow: (crosses his arms) It'd be a shame to lose your job before it even started.

Dudley: I... I didn't do it!

Dee: (scoffs) Come on, dummy.

(Dee and Dudley walks away from them. Oscar Pine watches the two leaving)

Dee: (arguing with Dudley) Well, I didn't do it either...

Ozpin: (mentally) I do hope those weren't Beacon graduates.

Oscar: You know sometimes the burden of saving the world feels overwhelming. But then people like that come along and make me grateful that it's our jobs and theirs.

(Everyone collectively agrees with Oscar as they nod at him together)

Megatron: Agreed.

Ruby: Uh-huh.

Jaune: Yeah.

Qrow: So, you kids ready to go? Bike all loaded up?

Yang: Yep!

Weiss: Just waiting on Blake. As usual.

Megatron: She wanted to say goodbye to her friend.

(Up in the walkways above them, Blake is seen conversing with Ilia Amitola, who is no longer wearing her usual White Fang garb and is in something more casual)

Ilia: I still don't feel like I deserve the freedom you and your family granted me.

Blake: (smiling) Well, you're going to have to get over it, Ilia. Saving Haven had a huge impact on how Faunus are seen in Mistral. Now it's up to you all to take the progress and keep running with it.

Ilia: Right. The White Fang may have been a failure, but with your father starting up a new movement, I've got more faith than ever before. (runs and hugs Blake) Thank you, Blake, for everything. (choking up) I wish you didn't have to go.

(The two then part from the hug)

Blake: I know, but my team needs me and I can't leave someone side and. We're going to track down the people responsible for the attack on Haven and the fall of Beacon.

Ilia: (giggles) Always trying to save the world. And also getting a newer bigger and stronger boyfriend too.

Blake: Yes well we're in love.

Illa: well then you better let me be a brides maid when you two get married.

Blake: (blush) Wait what it a bit to early for that I mean we are just dating right now