Ilia: We all have to make sacrifices for the greater good, no matter how much it hurts.

Blake: And you think killing me is really for the greater good?

Ilia: No, but getting rid of your family is. And your human boyfriend.

(Blake's expression turns shocked and fearful)

Blake: You wouldn't! You can't! I won't let you! don't you darn touch him!

Ilia: I know. That's why you're being sent to Mistral. To Adam.

(Blake's expression grows more afraid, almost on the verge of tears)

Blake: Ilia, please! You don't have to do this. This isn't you!

Ilia: Yes. It. Is! But I guess back then you were just too busy falling for Adam to notice.

(Blake's expression turns confused)

Ilia: I was always jealous of the way you looked at him. (her spots turn pink) I wanted you to look at me that way. (she closes her eyes, and when she opens them, they are suddenly pink) But we can't always get what we want! (Her eyes then turn back to normal) Yuma, with me. You two, get her to the docks.

(Ilia and Yuma leave while the other two Faunus prepare to bring Blake with them)

Trifa: Let's go, traitor.

(Trifa tugs on the silk holding Blake, but Blake remains stationary)

Blake: Now!!

Trifa: Huh?

(Suddenly, Megatron jumps out of nowhere and knocks down the Faunus next to Trifa)

Trifa: What?

Megatron: you know I once knew a lady who can shoot weeds from her hands and she and I didn't get along she even tried to kill me.

(Trifa draws her knife and Megatron just activate blade mode and this made trifa gulp)

Megatron: please do run.

She ran at him and Megatron quickly disarms her. He then punches her square in the face, knocking her out)

Megatron: you ok?

Blake: yes Thanks for the backup.

(I then walk over to cut her binds off)

Blake: you know people usually tie up their love then they bin a relationship longer.

Megatron: really now?

(Blake picks up Gambol Shroud and places it on her back)

Blake: Ok. You heard Ilia, my family is in danger. Call the police and let's go!

(The two exit the alleyway and begin running toward the Belladonna's home. They both take their Scrolls out to call their respective contacts)

Blake: (worried) Come on, mom, pick up!

(Back at the Belladonna's home, a scroll is seen vibrating on the table with Blake's portrait and the text "BLAKE CALLING" on the screen. Gunfire can be heard. Suddenly, the table is knocked to its side as Kali and a Menagerie Guard take cover)

Guard: Get down!

(The guard gets up to fire back at two White Fang soldiers. He manages to shoot one of them down, but he gets shot down by the other. With the guard incapacitated, Kali takes his pistol and starts firing back)

Kali: Get out of my house!! Ghira!!

(As she calls out to her husband, Kali is forced to take cover again from the gunfire. Meanwhile, Ghira and a couple of other Menagerie guards fend off some White Fang troops in the entry hall. One of them tries to kick Ghira, but he grabs his foot and slams him into the wall. Ghira dodges a sword slash from another White Fang trooper. A guard manages to knock out another trooper after a brief scuffle, and Ghira knocks out the troop that attacked him by punching him in the diaphragm and slamming his head into the ground)

Ghira: Go find my wife!

(Another White Fang troop approaches Ghira with his fist drawn back, but Ghira grabs his wrist and knife hands him in the neck, and then tosses him aside. Another guard gets shot while protecting Ghira and goes limp. Ghira catches the guard's body and drops it to the ground, with Ghira wincing at his fallen comrade. He then growls as he turns his attention to the Albains, who have their weapons out)

Corsac: I believe it's time our dear chieftain stepped down, brother.

Fennec: Yes brother, I'm afraid I'm inclined to agree.

(Ghira lets his claws out and rips his coat off. He bares his fangs and makes a feral growl at the two brothers, before letting out a mighty roar)

(gunfire can be heard from within the Belladonna Family Home, as well as sounds of fighting grunts and efforts. Ghira Belladonna is leaping around the entry hall and uses his claws to hang from one of the pillars, before pouncing on a White Fang soldier and clawing him down. A female White Fang soldier charges at him with a spear, but Ghira grabs it, lifting her off the ground, and tossing her into Fennec Albain. Corsac Albain holds out his weapon, which starts to glow red as Ghira preps to launch the spear at him. A fireball is launched from Corsac's weapon as Ghira throws the spear. The two attacks manage to hit their targets, with Ghira's Aura shimmering from the fireball and Corsac getting pinned to the wall by his hood)

Fennec: Brother!

(Fennec gets back up and activates his weapon, which glows white as a wind gust is conjured from it. Ghira brings his arms to his face to block the attack, and his feet drag backwards a couple of feet as a result. A White Fang soldier with an assault rifle is hiding behind a pillar and takes the opportunity in an attempt to attack Ghira. Suddenly, Sun Wukong bursts in from the window behind him and knocks him down. Corsac discards his hood and joins his brother as they prepare to launch a combination attack with their weapons. A stream of wind and fire whirls toward Sun, but he blocks the attack by twirling his staff He then calls out to someone)

Sun: Blake megs what taking you two so long?

Megatron: when here!

(I come throw the door and their one of the white fang out the window)

(Gambol Shroud is seen being loaded with a new cartridge, getting the attention of Corsac and Fennec. Blake jumps down from the terrace above them, dodging a fireball and a wind attack in the process. She does a three-point landing in front of them. The brothers attempt to stab Blake, but she uses her ice Dust-enhanced Semblance to trap their hands and weapons. She leaps away from them to join her father and Sun)

Blake: Dad! Where's mom?

Ghira: I'm not sure, I got ambushed right away.

Blake: Once we take down Corsac and Fennec--

Ghira: No, go now.

Blake: But--

Ghira: no go I want to see if my daughter boyfriend is strong enough to protect you! So let's see him prove it. As for you sun their still a few outside go deal with them.

Megatron: We got this, Blake. I want to take a shoot at these two.

(She then kiss me on the lips)

Blake: be safe and please protect my dad.

(Corsac uses the fire Dust in his weapon to begin melting Blake's ice clone)

Ghira: You'll have to get in line. Blake, go!

(Blake does so and leaves the room. Corsac and Fennec free themselves, and prepare to fight)

Megatron: I won't let you down, sir!

Ghira: please call me dad.

Megatron: I don't think so.

Ghira: got it not their yet.

(The both of them proceed forward)