Blake: Alright, time to go home.

Sun: Oh yeah? Which one's yours? Can you see it from here?

(Sun uses his free hand like a visor to help him peer at the houses)

Blake: Kind of.

Sun: Is it that one? What about that tiny one down there? I like the paintjob.

(taking Sun's arm by the wrist and directing it toward the large house)

Blake: It's... that one.

Megatron: impressive.

)Sun stares for a second before pointing his finger at her with a questioning expression. Blake nods. Sun looks at her for a beat before taking his arm off her and stepping back. He covers the sides of his head and crouches a bit, staring wide-eyed at the house and making a comical, amazed noise)

(We the. Start to make are way to the house)

Sun: hey megs I don't think any of us know but what is you home like.

Megatron: well I was like this beautiful alive and filled with life but then the Grimm destroyed it all leaving nothing but dead blood and destroy homes and I am it long surviver.

Blake: that's that's horrible I'm sorry.

Sun: yeah sorry I brought up that.

Megatron: not be.

(Megatron Blake and Sun walk up the stone steps to the front door of the house. Blake hesitates when she moves to use the knocker)

Megatron: what wrong?

Blake: I um... it's just been a long time since I've seen my parents.

Megatron: they your parents and your their daughter.

(Blake takes a quick breath for courage and bangs the door knocker. It makes a loud, heavy, resonating sound on the large door. Sun stares up, stepping back while Blake politely backs away from the door a few paces)

Sun: Okay, if we're being honest, that's kind of intimidating.

(The three give a start at the sound of the door being opened. Kali, a short, female cat Faunus is behind it, looking around at the visitors. Her ears perk and she moves the door out of the way so she can step forward when she recognizes her daughter)

Kali: Blake?

Megatron: Blake you have a sister?

Blake: What no um Hi, mom.

(Kale steps forward and hugs her daughter)

Kali: My baby girl.

(Blake hesitates, uncertain for a moment, before her face gentles into a smile and she hugs her mother back)

(They stand in front of open doorway. From inside the house, footsteps come closer and a shadow falls onto the carpeted entryway. Kali lets go of Blake and turns behind her at the sound of Ghira voice)

Ghira: Kali? Who is it?

(Ghira stand with his hands on his hips, waiting to greet the visitor. His quizzical expression changes to wide-eyed surprise, before his hands, shoulders, and face all fall in a clear, emotional reaction to the sight of his daughter come home)

(Ghira says nothing, but smiles, clearly happy. Blake smiles back, but then he see a firmly face)

Ghira: Megatron is that you?

(4wall brake Face palms myself I just realized what I did)

Megatron: yes ghira it has bin a long time.