-cake-

Adeolla's pov

I was laying down on the bed, Gerald went out to take something, an hour have passed and that man still isn't in my arm's, suddenly I hear our room bell ringing, i open the door and there he is my snowball.

What took you so long?

He smiled and handed me a box of cake.

I went to get a cake for you, I know you love it.

How can someone be this cute, I smile and he goes to change.

Author's pov

Adeolla was eating the cake Gerald bought for her, Gerald comes out of the washroom and sits beside her.

Want a bite?

Asks Adeolla.

Gerald nods and smiles but then he suddenly pulls her towards him, by her waist and makes her sit on his lap.

I'll taste it in my own way.-g

As he says that he smashes his lips onto her's, which had some frosting of the cake, Adeolla keeps the cake down and wraps her legs around his while Gerald wraps her arms around her waist.

Her hands are at the back of his head, as he unzips her dress from one hand and caresses her back.

They stop to take a deep breathe.

Are you ready my love? -g

For you very ready. -a

Gerald smiles and Adeolla's dress slides down, Both of them start kissing again, she starts unbuttoning his shirt buttons, as his hands slide down on her tighs.

He makes her lay down on the bed without breaking their kiss, he removes his shirt and pins her hands above her head.

He takes out the hair band of Adeolla's, which he was wearing on his wrist since their first "friendly date" and ties her hand from it.

This band sure is multi purpose-g

You're being naughty- a

I'll show you what naughtiness is-g

He says that as he starts kissing her neck leaving marks.

Tell me if it hurts.-g

----------------------------------------------------------

-Time skips-

Both of them were cuddling with eachother.

This was my first time- a

I'm glad I was your first too- g

Adeolla blushes and pecks his cheeks.

______________________________________

Let's see what's happening in the other room.

GIVE ME THE REMOTE- s

HOW CHILDISH CAN YOU BE- v

OFCOURSE OLD PEOPLE FIND EVERYTHING CHILDISH- s

YOU'RE ANNOYING- v

SAYS YOU- s

SHUT UP- v

Make me- s

She said mockingly..

Say that again- v

MAKE ME- s

Victor moves closer to Sienna and says.

So you wanna play like that?

He smirks as he gets closer, Sienna slowly walks behind, suddenly Victor grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to him.

WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?-s

I just need to know if there's any attraction.-v

No there isn't we hate eachother, there's no compatibility between us.

He wraps his arm around his waist.

I know....but still.

He pulls her closer, suddenly Sienna kicks his balls.

In limits wilson- s

He fell on the ground and groaned.

Sure I'm at fault here.-v

Sienna rolls her eyes and starts watching the Tv
______________________________________

Adeolla and Gerald were just taking walks in a park, while holding hands and smiling.

I never wanna let go off your hand.-g

Adeolla nodds while smiling, it was pretty dark and silent.

You kn- a..

.......suddenly there was blackout infront of their eyes, they felt someone hitting them with a steel rod on their head.

Adeolla's pov

We were just walking, When suddenly everything was black infront of me, i could feel something so hard hit my head, the last thing I heard before going unconscious was Gerald shouting my name.

I hope he is safe, I just hope nothing bad happened to him.

I wake up with a blurry vision, my hands were tied so were my legs, unknown men were standing beside me.

It was a dirty basement.

----------------------------------------------------------

IT WAS A SMALL CHAPTER
Cuz I wanted to keep Ya'll on Chokehold 🥰

No need to thanks, tell me what do you think happened.

AND
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH POOOKIES THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTERR DONT FORGET TO VOTEEE!!
Btw do you want a bite?