Human vehicle?

Gerald's pov

It was a fresh,calm and peaceful morning,as i open my eyes i look at the most adorable face,proud to call her mine i unknowingly start smiling.

She sure looks like a tough lady but deep down she is such a baby, i carrese her cheeks.

"I'm falling for her,damn"

There she opens her eyes and smiles while looking into mine,my heart definitely gets weaker everytime we make eye contact.

"Good morning silly little girl"

I say as she chuckles while rolling her eyes, she is so adorable i might as well just squeeze her.

I pull her closer putting my leg on top of her, While she lays her head on my arm, i squeeze her tightly as if it's my last time hugging her.

'Buy a plushie,because people definitely don't squeeze humans like this'

Her morning voice is adorable

"Why? I already have a big plushie"

She wraps her arms around me snuggling into my chest.

"That's not very kind of you"

She says with a small yawn as i could feel her warm breathe on my chest.

Everything seems perfect right now, but suddenly it was ruined by a loud scream of that third wheeler.

Author's pov

Sienna screamed loudly when she saw her hands and legs tied up.

She looks around the room finding Victor laughing his ass off, she looks at him with a forced smile and asks.

Why did you do this DUMBASS-

She said the last word with anger,Victor at the other side who couldn't control his laugh replies.

Remember what you said last night? You scared me because you wanted to take revenge,well I'll say the same.

Sienna rolls her eyes and tries open her hands.

Open it if you don't want today to be your last day.- s

You won't be able to hurt me,because you can't use your hands miss.

Victor says while laughing and munching few fruits,Sienna screams one again.

GERALD LOOK AT YOUR CRAZY FRIEND, ADEOLLA MY LOVE HE HAVE TIED ME UP HELP ME.

when Adeolla heard this she tries to get up but Gerald pulls her back saying.

This is literally their everyday routine let's just cuddle for now.

Adeolla shooks her head and goes to knock at their room,Victor opens it slightly not letting Adeolla see Sienna.

Sienna screams again.

I'M HERE ADEOLLA I KNEW YOU WOULD COME TO HELP ME.

Adeolla glares at Victor as he opens the door, when she looks at Sienna she gasps and chuckles a bit finding it funny.

She starts untying Sienna, While lecturing both of them.

Gerald on the other hand buried his face on the pillow and kept screaming. (He was clearly annoyed by Sienna and Victor)