➶ seventeen

✧༺♥༻∞

spain vs georgia
20th november 2023

"hey pablo" ferran catches his breath running to pablo "excited?". Pablo, who was just zoned out on a wall snaps out of it.

"yep" he nods "whats up?". Ferran doesnt usually ask thats why hes a bit confused. Ferran gives him a blank look before taking a deep breath.

"uhh nothing" he runs off again. Thats weird he thinks but he shrugs it off, confused but not thinking much. Its been a few days since he and isa talked, hes still wondering why she didnt reply.

And why he can't find her number on his phone anymore, but anyways.

Pablo puts his jersey on and the team begin lining up. Pablos eyes gaze across the crowd, secretly wondering if isa is watching- obviously she would actually be here but, at home. During his la masia days, he always felt as if he did better with her eyes. 

When he got injured,  he felt better. When he scored, he felt better. Her presence just made him feel better in general.

Meanwhile, with isa, she is in fact watching the game. Her brothers are sitting down in front of her as they all watch.

She was also talking to ferran about the match before, and much to her surprise, he brought up pablo. It was quite the weird conversation, really random.

ferran

Hey isa have you talked to pablo recently?

no why

okay 

---

She was confused but, she had better things to do then be confused at what ferran says. 

"bye bye" mateo says, he does that mewing shh thing. Thiago and isa, who probably share a mind, both give each other a look.

"mateo stop" thiago huffs annoyed "ill tell papa to make sure you never touch youtube shorts again"

"i will stop him" mateo grinns

"mateo you are small and papa is big you know how easy he can take you?" he raises his brows

"shhh im watching the game!" ciro says shushing them. They shush and then continue watching the game. 4 minutes in, spain score their first goal.

Pablo smiles, happy and runs to celebrate with his teammate. They all celebrate quickly before they go back to playing. 

But, 6 minutes later, Georgia equalize. Both pablo and isa are equally frustrated as they continue watching/playing.

"por favor dios make them winnn" thiago groans. Isa chuckles and continue watching the game. A bit of build up happens in georgias box and the next thing you know, pablo is looking hurt.

It seems like the whole world pauses for isa. but then thankfully its not that big of an injury and pablo continues playing. 

She sighs in relief and the game continues. No goals but after a while pablo gets the ball and starts making a run.