➶ seven

✧༺♥༻∞

Me and my mum both wake up and instantly get ready for our little girls outing. We both get ready while listening to music in my room and talk.

"where should we go first?" she asks

"ooh english?" i raise my brows

"yes i need to practice" she chuckles. We continue talking and finally leave.

"i love your top you need to let me borrow it one day" she gasps as we step out into the street to find a cab

First we make our way to a place for breakfast. We find a place and then sit down for food.

"the psg jersey is kinda ugly" she sighs as we sit down. I burst out in laughter.

"what im just saying" she grinns taking a sip of her coffee.

"i mean i want to wear the jerseys but its so much harder if they are ugly" she sighs as i laugh. We continue talking and then we finish up breakfast.

"paris is gonna make me look pregnant again" she says as we leave.

"im gonna be full till next years lunch" i stretch. We go to the shops and then do some (alot) shopping.

"should i buy this?" she asks walking out of the dressing room.

"OMG YES" i say. She nods before going back in, she ends up buying the dress and we continue shopping.

"i know i said id be full till next year but i really want that" i say looking at a sandwich shop. I mean its that fancy french bread i dont want to resist- i dont actually think its fancy but it looks good.

"its been like- 4 hours so yeah" she says. We go in and get our food. As we eat, we talk about what else we want to do with the day. After some time we walk around more and we stop as we see one of those permanent bracelet stores.

We both look at each other with a grinn.

"do you want to?" she asks

"yes" i say as we already enter the store. Then the next thing i know, we both have matching permanent bracelets.

Well technically they arent matching but, mine has a little heart with A on it and she has one with a little I on it.

Satisfied, we go home finally but then get in the pool with the whole family. As we all have fun i think.

Maybe i can get used to paris, seems nice- i like it here. But- pablo.

✧༺♥༻∞

29th august

Its been 3 weeks of being in paris, ive gotten settled better but - pablo again. He hasnt replied to me yet.