-

Omniscient

"now why would his dumb ass do that?" Genesis respond after destiny telling her what happen at her daughters birthday.

"what I'm sayinn! he was really testing me dat day which is why I went off on his ass den ended up getting dicked down after erebody wen hom-

"ian had to know allat miss maam" genesis stopped her and looked at her weird.

"yhu made me thought u was gon stand on business fa real" Genesis chuckled.

"I ain had sum inna while stinkkk" destiny groaned.

"you know wha I can't blame you" Genesis mumbled lowly looking at her through the screen.

"where my bestie at doe?"

"right ere"

"I'm talking bout maya.."

"oh..she sleepin wit her daddy"

"I thought u was my only besfriend stink" destiny said sarcastically putting on a sad face"

"me and her are dat duo" Genesis said sticking her tongue out and they both laughed.

"I hope she ain mad da I didn't come to ha birthday partyyy" Genesis whimpered, sticking out her bottom lip.

"is okay stink she ain mad, how u settling in wit yo new apartment?"

"i like it, I'm getting use to living by myself" Genesis said truthfully, knowing she feels anxious when she's by herself at a places she's never familiar with.

after applying at an new job as an graphic designer, she was able to achieve one of her goals, buying her own apartment. it was hard a first to get the job as she had no education, but her artwork paid off.

"I'm glad seeing u like this besfriend" destiny said heartfully, knowing that the past two years went downhill, although she still notice genesis looked drained.

"I'm proud of myself" Genesis mumbled and smiled after the memories from 2 years ago flows through her brain.

"uh-bestie I gotta go my uber eats is here" Genesis looked up ahead then back down on the phone.

"ight bye stinkk"

"bye besfriend"

call ended.

after the call ends Genesis let's her tears fall down her face from thinking about what she had gone through, mainly with keithon.

FLASHBACK

1 year ago
2:34 AM

keithon came home late which was no surprise, he took of his coat and placed it on hanger against the wall as dropped his keys on the islander.

as he walks inside he seemed confused looking at luggage's that were packed and saw Genesis coming out of the bathroom to grab more of her clothes.

"blue watchu doin?"

"what it look like?"

"les talk dis out real quick"

"getcho hands of me"

"baby- wait can we talk foe a min first?"

"where were you?" Genesis said stirnly while having her hands on her hips.

"I was busy out da streets" he lied.

"on your birthday??"

"ion care bout dat you know ion celebrate da shit"

"you agreed on coming home before 7 to come chill wimmie"

"I know baby but I couldn't jus leave wha I had to do"

"I'll make it up to you right now ma" he approached her while pulling her hands to hug her but Genesis instantly pushed him away.

"you went to go see her again?" she asked smelling cheap perfume on him.

"see who" he asked tilting his head, revealing the hickeys that were on his neck, making genesis feel turned off by him.

"oh my fucking god keith-"

"baby I'm sorry"

"your not! you keep doin da sane shit and I'm fucking tired keith fa real" she moved away from him and walked back to the closet to pack.

"I said I'm sorry" he pulled her by the waist and pulled her to him, kissing on her neck lightly, slowly sucking on her skin.

"keith- let go-mm" she moaned falling rightt back to his trap. he'll always do this because he knew Genesis would fall right back with him, and it was true, Genesis really loved him.

Keithon was a cheater which wasn't a surprise to genesis after he was honest with her at first, however he repeated his behaviour and every time Genesis would tried to leave him, he would get onto her mind and would apologise for what he has done.

Genesis was drained, she was tired of him constantly cheating yet she didn't wanted to leave him, she was too attached, keithon was the only boy she loved, he was mainly the reason why she loved,

he was her light.

TBC

this chapter is almost to an end guyss I actually like where this book is goingg

I'm debating if I should do a good ending or a bad ending 🤔

I appreciate the loveee you guys  put in this boook like we almost on 100k views and 2K votess like wtfff??

IM STILL GON DO A FACE REVEAL AT THE END

OKAY BYE YALL😛