ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖 𝟚: 𝔸 ℙ𝕒𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕠 ℝ𝕖𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Start from the beginning

"Well obviously. Anyway, you take a break I will go and make sure all this shit gets edited," he says and walks away.  I laugh at his antics. "Hey, toots. Thanks for inviting me to be in your video," I hear my best friend say from behind me. I smile and turn to see Angel out of costume. "Bitch please you're my number one hoe how could I not have you in the video. Wish Cherri could have made it though," I say hugging him.

"Hey I gotta go, Val needs me for some last-minute shoot," he says and I frown. I fucking despise Valentino not only because he thinks he's tough shit but also because he's abusing the contract he has with Angel. "Alright just please be careful and if anything happens text me please," I say, and hugs me saying he will let's go, and leaves my studio.

I sigh and stretch completely worn out for today. I snap my fingers and change into a skirt, crop top, and black-heeled boots with snakes wrapped around them. I whistled for Winter to come and walked to the elevator to head up to my office.

Winter goes to her bed that's next to my desk and I head over to my bar and make myself a martini. I go to my desk and flop on the chair taking a sip on my drink while staring at a picture of Mom, Dad, Charlie, and myself. I sigh. Ever since Mom left Dad completely abandoned Charlie and I, we didn't blame him for being upset but he was our father. It was hard, especially for Charlie. She couldn't understand why our dad acts the way he does but we still love him even though he's not really around.

My office phone starts ringing which makes me growl. Can't a girl get any fucking peace around here? I pick up the phone while standing up and looking out the window. "What! I swear to my father if it's another fucking bouquet from that tv prick burn it and send it back" I say my eyes turning red slightly as I drown the rest of my drink. "No Miss Morningstar. Your sister is here to see you," my assistant says with a tremble in her voice.

My eyes go completely normal and a smile spreads on my face. "Well, what the fuck are you waiting for send her in,"  I say hanging up. Not even a minute later Charlie comes into my office tackling me in a hug. "Melie! I missed you so much," she says. I laugh and hug her back. "Lottie you saw me this morning, but I missed you too," I say and we sit on the couches in front of my desk.

"So what's up?" I ask her summoning us drinks. She held the drink nervously and I raised a brow. " Charlie...What's wrong," I ask giving her my full attention. She takes a deep breath and looks straight at me. "Mel, you know how Extermination Day is 2 weeks?" She asks me and I nod my head a little curious as to where she's going with this conversation.

"Well, I was wondering...what if there was a way...for sinners to redeem themselves and... get into heaven," she says and my mind went blank. I mean it's not a bad idea...Some people do deserve a second chance and some are down here for the stupidest things but some deserve to be down here... "Um it's a good idea Lottie, but do you really think demons would give the idea the time of day? And where do you plan on rehabilitating them," I ask putting my drink on the table in front of me.

"Well, for the past six months Vaggie and I have been building a hotel on the top of that hill by the pentagram," she says. "Oh, so that's what you've been doing for the past six months. That's impressive. So what do you need from me," I say getting up and sitting next to her. Her eyes light up in happiness. "Really! You'll help me," she says squeezing me in a hug. I laugh and pat her head. "Of course Lottie! You're my twin. If this is something you want to do you can always count on me to support you because I know if it were me I could always count on you," I say. Releasing the hug and grabbing her hands.