Chapter 20

Author's pov:

Liam was walking towards the kitchen but stopped on his pace when he heard a sweet melodic voice coming from the kitchen. He went inside the kitchen and stood there leaning on the door frame hands folded.

~Tala'al-badru 'alaynaMin thaniyyat il-wada'Wajaba al-shukru 'alaynaMa da'a lillahi da'

Min thaniyyat il-wada'
Wajaba al-shukru 'alayna
Ma da'a lillahi da'

O the white moon rose over us
from the valley of Wada
And we owe it to show gratefulness
Where the call is to Allah

Ayyuha al-mab'uthu fina
Ji'ta bi-al-amri al-muta'
Ji'ta sharrafta al-madinah
Marhaban ya khayra da'

O you who were raised amongst us
Coming with a word to be obeyed
You have brought to this city nobleness
Welcome! Best caller to God's way~

Fatima was sitting on kitchen counter and singing. Aabha asked her about her hobbies and one of it was singing so she forced her to sing.

Liam was listening her melodic voice with eyes closed this was a Nasheed which his mother used to sing for him every night. He was remembering the days when he used to sleep on her mother's lap and her hands massaging his head. He was missing those days when he had a protection, his mother.

He frowned when Fatima stopped singing and opened his eyes to meet two pair of innocent black eyes. Fatima was slightly blushing after getting caught by Liam .

Aabha: "Ah! You came finally.(looking towards Fatima) and Fatima your voice is amazing. Don't you think Liam?"
Said cheerfully

Liam didn't said anything but was just looking at Fatima intensely whereas her gaze were on the floor.

Fatima: "Uh... since everything is set up, let's go for breakfast."
Said changing the topic.

Aabha: "Yup! Let's go."

They all were sitting on dining table doing their breakfast when suddenly Liam got a call his jaw clenched looking at the caller ID which didn't got unnoticed by Fatima. He stood and went out without completing his breakfast. Aabha shouted but he didn't stopped for her....

—————————————————————————

I know that chapters are short but I'm kinda busy with assignments so I'm extremely sorry.

Please do cooperate for sometime.

Hope you like this chapter
Don't forget to vote and comment

Assalam alaikum!