Chapter 1

Fatima's pov:

I am peace fully sleeping on my fluffy bed , enjoying my sweet dreams until my heart attacking alarm rang ofc giving me heart attack.
Reason of this stupid ringtone is that I never woke up with classes music 😅
Whatever , well I woke up and do my wudu and then I prayed tahajud. After praying I went in my brothers room and then I woke them up for fajr prayer.
Arif:" assalam alaikum Appi "  with a smile.
And went inside the washroom meanwhile
Asif: " Appi I'll wake up after 5mins " and then slept again .
I sighed and went back to room and prayed fajr namaz.
When I came back to my brothers room Arif was praying whereas Asif was still sleeping. Sighing I again try to woke him up .
Asif:" Appi just 5 more mins plz lemme 💤 " said sleepily
Me:" you've said the same thing half an hour ago stupid(yeah it half hour for me pray fajr plus to read Quran ), now wake up or else I'll pour a glass of cold water on ur face!"
After hearing my warnin he finally prayed. Off😮‍💨 It's tiring to take care of two brothers alone.

After getting ready I came down for breakfast. I saw Kamala's dadi (grandmother) Sana khan was preparing breakfast for us . I went towards her
Me: "Assalam alaikum dadi" I greeted her
Dadi:"Walaikum assalam Fatima u came at the right moment dear, the breakfast is ready now . Can u help me to set the dining table ?"
Me: " yeah sure, why not"said with a smile
I help them setting the dining table and then Hassan uncle with his wife kadija aunt came down.
Me: " assalam alaikum uncle and aunt"
Both: " Walaikum assalam "
After that came my brothers along Kamala and her big brother Asad khan (25 year old) .
I greeted them too with Salam.

After the breakfast we children got ready for our school and Asad bhai drop us with his car.

My brothers went in their side whereas me and Kamala went to our lockers. Aisha and sara approached us
Aisha: " hey babes what's up?" Said exitingly
Kamala: " hey babe, look cha hot 🥵!"
   Aisha giggled
sara: " guys did u heard the latest news, about going in an educational trip to XYZ museum?"
Me: " welll that's amazing, I guess🤨"
Kamala: " I know it's boring but the important thing is we all are together"
Yeah she is senti kind of girl
And here comes Jake , so I ran off

You guys might be thinking why did I  ran off from Jake so the reason is not Jake, but he is a boy and well the thing is I'm not at all comfortable with boys. I'm very bad bad with this thing 'getting along with boys' I don't know the reason it is just whenever a boy comes near me. I feel being uncomfortable so I just ran up from there that's it.

You won't believe me, but once there is this hot guy named Alex, I was sitting on a bench in our School garden and Alex was near me. Someone by mistakenly have poured water on his T-shirt. he came sat beside me on the bench and took off his T-shirt. I just don't feel comfortable and I stood and went away from that place. Alex was looking at me a bit shocked you know I just hurt his ego. He probably must be thinking that I should have been drooling after seeing his abs  like other girls but he was wrong.

Well whatever

After our school completed, we came back home and the first thing I did after coming back home is that I called my parents. I called my mom first Yeah, you must be thinking that I am a crybaby, but I actually miss her. 🥺
I miss them so much but I am too shy to express my feelings to them 

—————————————————————————

WOOHOOOO MY FIRST CHAP!!!!!
hope u guys like it
By the way, did you miss your parents too whenever you are far away from them?
Well, I do a lot
Please give me your ideas but you are expecting and if I'm making any mistakes, please do let me know and don't forget to vote. Thank you
Assalam alaikum 😊