Sub-chapter 2.2: Executioner's Ensnare

When they went to each of the suspect’s rooms, they found no information until they found a small bunker inside of which was a secret room where the suspect was hiding, they entered it and found the information there. Later they smelled steaming gas and immediately took the important information. Wilson did not know that they stepped on a pressure plate near the bunker and he thought it was a rag and also noticed that there was a clock on the side of the bunker. 

They immediately went out and called for back-up, Krad was surprised that the suspect still had a trap inside the abandoned area. Azel and the suspect were ahead of the outpost, Krad returned to help those who were left there. When Krad arrived, he saw that his companions had injuries because they were almost blown up inside the abandoned place. Good thing they immediately found information from the suspect, they returned to the outpost and the others went to the clinic so that their colleagues could be treated. The agent immediately went to their office to inform Mr. Aries.

The suspect has also been taken to isolation where he cannot escape, they put security on him to make sure he cannot escaped.

Wilson and Jannah went to their association office to dig up the information they got in the abandoned place. While they were studying the information obtained from the abandoned place, they found a picture that Jannah thought was the suspect's girlfriend. In a few moments, they also found the identity of the suspect whose name is Jefferson and he also included a name in it that they saw in a photo whose name is Chellen.