Season 1: Obscure Eyewitness Unit Chapter 1: First Mission

For many years the brothers Wilson and Krad did not see each other because Krad's younger brother Wilson was still studying and he was in his 4th year courses being Computer Engineering, while his eldest brother Krad works in the Obscure Unit corporated as a Detective agent. The general of the Obscure Unit headquarters, Director Aries, formed a group called the Obscure Eyewitness Unit. Only the officers and employees know about it unless an enemy comes in looking at the plans of the Obscure Eyewitness Unit. The members of this group are Krad as the commander detective, Azel as the informant or leading assistant lady of Krad, Jannah as the advisor to the staff or the police, Director Aries as the leader of the Obscure Unit Headquarters, Wilson from watch out for malicious codes.

On the first day, the Chief of police, Roland, ordered to plan their new mission carefully. Roland has already given the leader of this mission to Director Aries because Roland has other things to take care of fixing the crime system.

What is stated in the documents is:

"Good day, Director Aries. You will handle this mission first as I have other things to do, and I hope you will accept it for the good of all. Order the spies to infiltrate the Golden Phoenix group and let them pretend to be partners . in their secret business and I will give you money to use in the operation. All the information is in the files. If you want to ask something, just call me."

While in the office the director analyzes and reads the information to better understand it. After some time he made printed papers to pass to the spies. And he called the members of the Obscure Eyewitness Unit to the 1st Association Office where Director Aries' staff would plan.

They immediately plan their first mission to spy on the Golden Phoenix. And Director Aries said, all these members will come in and pretend to know the behavior of the staff there. And then they will find out who is the mastermind of this syndicate.

They have gone to the location where they will pretend to be partners with the Golden Phoenix, they have studied the area well so that they can easily invade the place and where they should go in and catch the syndicate and the mastermind. It's a good thing they didn't get caught spying. After the transaction, they immediately went home to the headquarters of the Obscure Unit and they will instruct the plan for tomorrow.

Krad said, when he was in front of his transaction partner, the drugs they were selling were very good and more expensive than gold. The name of the syndicate there is, Mr. Mateo is the mastermind of this group, Mrs. Ara as the wife of the mastermind, and the others are said to be relatives who want to get involved in their business.

Wilson said with Jannah. The place is clear but in every corner there are guards at the entrance and he also went to the various police entrances, Wilson did not realize that there was a locker next to him that contained a gun.

The next day, the police were preparing to invade the territory of the Golden Phoenix. And they split up and surrounded the exits of the syndicates. Eventually, they successfully caught the syndicate, many personnel were dead and a few policemen were wounded and shot.

Chief Roland just heard that the capture of the big syndicates was successful. He just thanked the Obscure Unit.