Chapter 2: The Human Executioner

After the capture of the Golden Phoenix syndicates, they were immediately thrown into prison and charged with illegal possession of firearms and illegal drugs.

After a week of rest. The Obscure Eyewitness Units immediately entered again. Chief Roland was called back to redo the mission he received. But unfortunately, the creature is very brave so they should beware because it is very tough to kill people as well as those in the government, it also kills for no reason. It is said that the people there call it The Human Slayer. They continue to investigate this crime. After a few days, they still could not determine the location of this criminal and where he was going just to kill people. The people of Norclera city say that his weapons of death are Karambit and the sharpest Katana.

When they heard the bad news, they were ready as soon as possible. The heads of the Defense Intelligence Agency in Norclera city were immediately gathered and ordered to evacuate the people from the dangerous area They will not be allowed to return home until the man is arrested. Unfortunately, the authorities do not notice that the killer is backward and does not show up in front or in their eyes. And those who saw him say that the possible weakness of the criminal is smoke mixed with the chemical Uranium. Because he has an allergy and when he does that he weakens and weakens to the point of madness and quickly calms down so the authorities are careful while others are making a trap.