Sub-chapter 2.1: Executioner's Feebleness

Wilson and Jannah confirmed that the mortal’s weakness was a smoke bomb mixed with Uranium chemicals or what Azel called what they did “U-smokey splashes”. Not only mortals can smell that but also some people around, so Jannah invented a new chemicals to avoid U-smokey splashes. Jannah has created an Anti-Smoke mask for people who can smell the smoke of U-smokey Splashes. The next day, krad and other O.E.U members planned the attack on Norclera city where the suspect was hiding, and also planned where they would throw the bomb when the criminal approached.

After setting aside the bomb that was made, the agents prepared to invade the Executioner’s territory. The place is dark and they can’t see the enemy so they have to use their night vision scope. Then the three teams (Alpha, Robin, and Vassel) split up. Before leaving, Krad assigned his group to separate from the three and he also assigned the leader of the three teams (Krad to the Alpha team, Azel to the Robin Team, and finally Wilson was assigned to the Vassel team). When the three separated and positioned themselves in every corner and exit of the enemy so that the Executioner could not escape immediately. Azel has used her detective skills to facilitate the capture of the Executioner. The Executioner did not realize that the Obscure Eyewitness Agent was invading his territory, fortunately he had installed a screen monitoring in the room. He prepared his equipment to leave immediately so that the enemy could not catch up.

The Robin team saw the suspect and the Robin team chased the suspect, the suspect did not caught due to the number of ways the suspect could pass and the companions were called to guard every exit. Team Alpha saw the suspect in the open area, Krad’s companions surrounded the suspect. The suspect even resisted but Krad gave the go signal for Jannah to throw the U-smokey splash in the open area. Jannah’s splashes finally worked. The suspect was completely weakened and his vision was blurred. The Robin and Vassel team arrived to handcuff the suspect and sent him to isolation while the Executioner was still weak. Team Vassel was left first to collect evidence or information against the suspect.