79🥀

Hasna pov:

Arghh!!!

If only you know Anni that your innocent SIL mind is corrupted by her roommates  for only 10% but the remaining 90% was corrupted by her romantic husband.

"What happened?" My Elli queried Anni.

I gestured her to say nothing but, who is she, my great playful Anni who decided to take revenge on me for teasing her...

" Daksh, make her stay away from her roommates, day by day she is becoming naughty by fading her innocence in the process and if it continues, then one day she will become a seductress for you" Anni commented slyly looking at me.

Evil move Anni!!!

I glared at her to which she raised her eyebrows questioningly at me like she doesn't know what she said just now.

I averted my eyes from her to my wolfy. My Elli looked at me amusingly like he found something more interesting. I nervously pinched my lips coyly and felt embarrassed at the word seductress.

"Is it?" My Wolfy asked smirking at me while his eyes held a teasing look.

I shook my head in no while glaring at my Anni who was now throwing a sly look at me while linking her arms into my brother's hand and bid bye before leaving both of us alone.

" What happened between you and your Anni just now" He queried me further while raising his perfectly shaped eyebrow at me with a sly grin lingering on his face.

"Uhh..nothing...ahh..nothing" I shook my head in both vertical and horizontal like a dumb girl.

He didn't look pleased with my answer and gave a suspicious look.

"Shall I believe you" He commented narrowing his eyes at me.

"Umm"I hummed hesitantly and continued..

"It's a girl thing" I replied smoothly in return he looked at me like..

Am I looking that dumb to believe your answer, Giggling baby. So, I added hurriedly further....

" I am your wife, elli. You have to believe me not Anni. Do you think that I have a talent to become a seductress for you when I don't even know how to seduce you" I blurted out whatever came into my foolish brain without thinking twice.

He looked at me mischievously and that's when I realized, what I had just blurted out just now and cringed at it.

" Then why don't you learn and become a seductress for me. I would love to get seduced by you, Pondati. Do learn and give it a try for me. I wanted to see you in  that only for me"

As soon as Elli said, my heart beat speed so fast like a metro train. I feel so abash at his words. Not knowing what to respond, I turned around to hide my blush from him.

How can he get all those kind of nasty thoughts!!!

However,he didn't say anything further and held my hand by making me turn towards him. I glanced at his face, it was now turned into full of warmth and gentleness.

There is no playfulness on his face like before. We continued walking hand in hand without speaking anything with each other.

Both of us just enjoying the ocean cool breeze which was hitting our bodies.

" Come, let's go into the water"

Elli said breaking my thoughts with a gentle smile. Hearing his words, my heart jumped in joy..

"Really!!!" I exclaimed in excitement.

"Hmm!! ofcourse!! Do you think that I will restrict you from playing with water on the beach that too when it comes to your favourite thing ?" He said while staring into my eyes by tucking my hair strand behind my ear.