43🌷

Daksh pov:

"What!!" I got up in fury while swirling in rage by glaring at Aashi who was busy on the phone speaking to someone.

"Aashi!!!" My nostrils flared as I stared at her in anger.

She hung up after hearing my voice and turned around, boldly approaching me as usual. However, she doesn't have a slightest morse in her eyes for accusing my Gigglemug.

I don't care even though Aashi is my sister because as for me she did wrong. I can't hear or see anyone berating and criticizing at my naive Gigglemug.

"Does what Pari said was true?" I asked her for conformation while suppressing my anger, hoping it's not true. For as much as I know Aashi will never do that.

However, All my belief destroyed when I heard her answer..

"Yes" Aashi replied looking at me straight into my eyes.

My jaw clenched in rage, after hearing her answer. I felt like someone had slapped on my face. I never expected that she would criticize someone that too my Gigglemug.

I so wanted to slap her, but it's against my values, yet raising a hand on women is wrong. I fisted my hands in an enrage trying to control my fury and further enquired pari while shifting my gaze from Aashi.

"Pari, tell me what exactly happened there after I left from there?" I queried her while gritting my teeth in rage.

Pari first hesitated to tell me. However, later explained me everything what happened there. After hearing everything from Pari, I have an urge to strangle Aashi to death for blaming everything on my Gigglemug.

My fists clenched in extreme anger by my sides while rolling my shoulders back, I glared at aashi.

A lot had happened behind my back and I don't even have the slightest idea about it. I shouldn't have left her from there with them. I could have stayed there, yet I didn't.

" Why did you even do that?" I bellowed at her.

" That's due to the fact that I couldn't able to see my brother cum friend in pain" she yelled back at me while tears brimming in her eyes.

She has an audacity to shout back at me, when she was wrong.

" Don't you know the smallest thing that before you are going to accuse someone, you should know the whole truth" I infuriated at her.

"I know enough truth that because of her you are in this condition" she shouted while sobbing.

"In what condition I'm in?" I questioned her loudly.

My lips and fists curled up in outrage when She didn't speak. She was just looking at me with teary eyes..

" You know very well, How much I love her, Aashi then why did you dare to lash out at her" I chided her by gritting my teeth in outrage.

" I told you already why I did it. I couldn't see my brother in pain and That pain was caused by her. So, I scolded her" She retorted back while weeping.

" You don't have any right to shout at her besides why the hell did you condemn her when there is no mistaken of her's" I blazed while shooting lasers at her

" I didn't accused her Anna, I said the fact on her face. If not for her you wouldn't have taken the snake bite which that damn snake has to bite her" Aashi cried where as her words triggered me.

"Shut up!!'" I barked at her venomously like a provoked snake.

"Just Shut up!! Aashii, don't you speak a word against her" My voice boomed all over the penthouse.