Part 1

Episode locations are Archive.org, Ben 10 Omniverse, Roshan, episodes 169 and 170.

https://archive.org/details/Ben.10.Full.Collectio.Roshan.T.L/Ben+10/Ben.10.Omniverse+Season+01+to+08+Complete+WEB+x264+AAC+RoshaN.T.L/Ben.10.Omniverse.S06E01.And.Then.There.Were.None.WEB-DL.x264.AAC.mp4

-(Imagine this all happened, but for Izuku Midoriya and instead of Grandpa Max arriving for Vilgax it was a Inko)-

I notice from the side as Izuku Prime left with Paradox.

"Now. Unfortunately since we're meant to only be known by the President and our members. We'll need to handle your memories"

I turn back. "Wait wha-"

A fist knocks me unconscious.

---

I wake with a splitting headache and a few empty beer bottles beside me in my room.

Wha-? I don't drink alcohol!

I leap to my feet in a rush of panic and shove hem under the bed, trying to remember what happened.

My last memories were of Mr Smoothie, the walk home.

I felt like I was being watched-

"Gah!" I groan as my head stabs.

Was I hit with some kind of Quirk?

Crap I need to figure this out.

"Izuku are you ok?" The door opens and Mom walks in.

"Ow, yeah, just think I need some water... and an ibuprofen"

"Why? What's wrong?" Mom asked, reaching for me.

I flinch. "A headache, Mom. Nothing bad"

"Ok, go have a shower, it stinks of sweat in here. I'll get breakfast ready" She walked out.

I stumble to the bathroom, gulping water from the tap before puking it all back up into the toilet.

"Gah this is horrible" I groan.

I strip and enter the shower, the water did wonders for my head. I slide to the floor and grab my head.

Mind Quirks usually are of three- ah! Types.

Control.

Alteration.

And Physical effect.

Control is controlling a person, hearing their thoughts, implanting ideas, emotional manipulation and the like.

Alteration is increasing and decreasing intelligence or thought speed, sealing away memories or outright deleting them.

Physical effect is telekinesis or other purely mental effort based Quirks.

Why did I flinch? Was it my PTSD?

No I'm done with that, my therapist said I was healthy.

Did something happen when someone reached for me last night?

After Mr Smoothies I was being watched...

Was I abducted?

My gut clenches but only slightly.

No, was on almost abducted?

Harder clench.

As a child I learnt to trust my body's natural reflexes and instincts, kept me out of a ton of beatings.