The Car Journey Pt1

You get out your phone and you play some games to pass the time, this goes on for a bit, until Nia (who doesn't really have much to do due to not having a phone) asks mum "what will happen when we get there?"

"I will walk in with you there and I will have a short conversation with Aunt Anilea and then I'll have to quickly rush off" Mum replies

"I'm kinda worried about going to a new house for a week without you"

"Don't worry, I'm sure Aunt Anilea will take good care of you, and besides it's only for a week"

"Ok, mum" Nia replies.

After that it goes quiet for a bit until Nia speaks up again saying she needs the toilet.

"Okay, there should be somewhere we can stop to use the bathroom somewhere soon, Scott do you need the toilet as well?" She asks.

"No not right now", you respond.

"Okay so just Nia then, oh it looks like there's luckily some public toilets right here"

She parks the car along with Nia she leaves the car and they head to the toilet.

You sit there in the car, you already feel bored and the car journey has only just started.

Nia and mum return from the building and you get out your switch and you start playing.

They re-enter the car and you quickly get going again.

They continue to drive for a few minutes, seeing not much other than cars, hills, trees, and signs. They do however end up on a small town.

The car drives through and out of the town, soon turning onto a large road with many cars on it, as the car drives towards a large city.

As the car enters the city Nia asks, "is this where auntie Aniliea lives?"

"No silly, we still have a long way to go yet".

"Oh ok", Nia responds, clearly tired from the trip.

Soon however, mum drives into a car park and parks the car, seeing this, Nia asks "wait why are we stopping? I thought we still had a long way to go?"

"We are just stopping for lunch", mum says, unbuckling her seatbelt.

Nia, Scott, and mum all get out of the car and they start wondering around, looking for somewhere to eat.