part - 5

Hellooooo honey bees I am here again 😂😂 without Westing time let's start our beautiful journey with something interesting. I know maybe you are bored.

JIN P.O.V.

As Y/N said that we didn't spend a time with eachother because of our busy schedule I feel really bad that we are that much in our work that we didn't give her time so I think that today we will spend time with her because our work will end soon and at evening we don't have any schedule so I agreed for going out with her and spend our sibling time. But when my new business partner came she became excited first I thought to hide her from them but before I could do anything they showed her but what shocked me was that they were her friends when she studied in the U.S.A. I am glad that I don't have to deal more with this because he knows about all the hiding things about our sister. Well after completing all work we take some rest and get ready to go to the amusement park because this is one of her favourite places where she enjoys without caring anything and that's what we 3 want 😊.

When we entered the amusement park she run like a 5 year old kid. And seeing her like this makes us happy.

Taehyung: Hyung you did great to agree to spend time with her she look really happy after so long.

Namjoon: Yes hyung tae is right again she became our Little happy ball.

Me: I know that's why I say yes because nothing is more important than her happiness.

They both nodded and we followed her and went for rides.

Author: ohhhh so you are going FINALLY.

Jin : obviously we are here for enjoy what you think we are here for your entertainment 😏.

Author: yaaa how can you insult me 🥲.

Jin: just like I did 5 seconds ago 😎.

Author: now go or I will remove you from the story.

Jin: you can't do that because no one can ignore WWH😎.

Author: yeah yeah now go suuuu suuuu.

After being completely tired we came to ice cream stole but these two idiots didn't stop bickering.

JIN P.O.V. END

Y/N: you know what you are such a scary cat so accept it.

Taehyung: who said that ha. I didn't scared of that ride.

Y/N: yeah yeah that's why you hug namjoon Hyung like your soul is dependent on it like if you leave him and your soul say bye bye to your body 🤣🤣.

Taehyung: yaaa it's no - . before he completes his sentence Jin shouts at them and stops them for their long term fighting and orders their icecream.

Y/N: jiinniiee hyung I am hungry. she said with little pout.

Jin: Yaaa you just eat ice cream.

Y/N: but hyung how can one small ice cream make my tummy full. She again make pouty face which melt Jin.

Taehyung: well I don't want to go with  her favour but hyung I'm also hungry.

Namjoon: Even I also want to eat something spicy.

Jin: okay let's go then. Listing jin Taehyung and Y/N became happy and hug eachother and here Jin became done with their drama.

They come to the hotel and taehyung, namjoon and Y/N stand there as Jin goes for parking. After some minutes when Jin comes they are going to inside but someone calls him. But when he saw that person first he became surprised but after that not only him but the other two males also became panicked.