part - 1

Helllooooo honey bees 💖 let's start our beautiful journey of hidden secrets.

At the middle of the night in the dark Jungle where the only Light source is full moon and all silent. But this silent is break by a running voice, heavy breath and voice of "catch her". In that jungle one girl is running to not caught by that peoples she is all tired by running from long,  her legs and body is become weak because of some injury which she is having.

"CATCH HER, you morons, otherwise boss will not leave us if she escape from here. Catch her before she reach to highway." One of the guys said while running fast to catch her but failed as she is running fast than them even she is weak, because they don't know that she is stronger than they imagine in their life.

After running little she show a highway which give her more confident to escape from them she run little fast but when she come to the road at the same time without knowing she come infront of car and

BOOM 💥

The car hit her but not much because it's in its limited speed. After that car immediately stop with jerk. Than one man come to her but she already got unconscious because of sudden hit and her weak body not helping either.

Someone P.O.V.

Here I am going back home after completing my meeting with my hyungs. Today is so much hectic day for me because today I have so many work to complete and even complete the deal which is pending from past 2 days because of my mission but on the way suddenly someone come infront of my car I immediately press the break. " WHAT THE HELL IS THIS " I grown as I am already frustrated and now someone come infront of my car didn't they have any other place to die instead of my car.

He come out from car and see. There is a girl who have injury on her body. He furrowed his eyebrows because how can someone or mainly a girl come in this type of dark Jungle in the middle of the night and with injury. Then he heard a sound of people saying " search her otherwise boss will not leave anyone."

He have a cold face no emotions in his eyes, after seeing her he left and come to his car and going to open his driving seat door when again his mother's word eco in his ears.

FLASHBACK

" Kook " a beautiful lady called her son.

" mumma here" little boy said while coming with a little bunny which is injured.

" Baby where are you? And why this puppy is with you?" Lady ask a little boy with worries.

"Mumma I find this puppy in garden he is injured so I take him here to take care of him. Look mumma he is in so much pain, mumma please do something 🥺." Little boy say with teary eyes. Pleading his mom to help puppy.

" Maria"

" Yes ma'am" said a one young maid.

"Take this puppy and treat him and give him some food to eat and take care of him untill he recover." Said a lady taking puppy from boy and give to maid.

" Okay ma'am" maid bow and leave from there after taking puppy. Than that lady make his child to sit on banch and sit beside him.

" Kook, can you promise me one think" lady said with so much care and warmness after seeing her son to worried for a little puppy.

" Yes, mumma I will do anythink for you and appa." Little boy said with sparkle doe eyes. Thinking he can help his mom.

" Baby always help a people who need your help no matter who are they, no matter in which condition they are even they are stranger, because we don't know that how that person's family is worried for that person. That person is also someone dear right?" Lady said and in response little boy nod his head and said.